Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordered two of same item only one received, but CC charged full amount. MY MISTAKE....

Do you want to talk about patience?

One year, I ordered Cherrell's (sp?) cookies, and they didn't arrive by the EDD.

I waited six weeks, yes, SIX WEEKS, before I called customer service.

Apparently, they were delivered to the wrong address.

I got my money refunded.

Now that's patience.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordered two of same item only one received, but CC charged full amount. MY MISTAKE....

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

One year, I ordered Cherrell's (sp?) cookies, and they didn't arrive by the EDD.

I got my money refunded.

Now that's patience.

Why on earth would you wait six weeks to check on a perishable food item?  Or any item for that matter?  The sooner the seller knows about a missing order, the easier it is for them to find out what happened and rectify the matter.

I'm baffled!  You mustn't have been too bothered whether you received the cookies or not!

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny - thanks for the update and don't worry about the misunderstanding.  Stuff happens!  Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I got my money refunded.

Now that's patience.

Why on earth would you wait six weeks to check on a perishable food item?  Or any item for that matter?  The sooner the seller knows about a missing order, the easier it is for them to find out what happened and rectify the matter.

I'm baffled!  You mustn't have been too bothered whether you received the cookies or not!

I was waiting to see if they would show up.

I'm not saying that I would have eaten them, but, I wanted to be sure that I gave it enough time to arrive.

Respected Contributor

I admit, I am usually like a dog with a bone in tracking all my orders.  

Especially at this time of year; DH and I do most of our holiday shopping on line.  Its just the busiest time of year for on line businesses and the carriers, so mistakes are more apt to occur.  I feel lucky that I rarely have run into order or delivery issues.

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny  Good deal Ms Allegheny - a great gift for sure.  I think back to when I worked and on occasions come out at the end of the day to a snow covered car.  To have been able to cover my windshield would have been great.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordered two of same item only one received, but CC charged full amount.

I agree with you. I used to know that the package was going to come via either mail or UPS depending on what the item was. Now it is a crapshoot and things wander around a lot longer getting to my door. the last item I ordered was one of the frost guard "mittens" for the mirrors for a holiday present. Fortunately everything arrived. Unless there is something so wonderful I just can't live w/o it, I'm pretty well done with shopping at QVC.
Esteemed Contributor

@2blonde back before they changed the shipping policy, one of my big gripes was that QVC didn't bundle the items together.  I ordered some holiday lights - all in one order and every one shipped separately.  Made for a lot more boxes to recycle and all the packing material to discard.  The lights themselves were packaged in small boxes, they should (IMO) have all been shipped together to make less waste.

Respected Contributor

@GinaV24  Yes, I don't know why they can't do that.  All the other shopping channel I buy from ship everything from one day's purchases in one package.  Seems like the Q is just catching up on a lot of things (easy pay also comes to mind).

Laura loves cats!