Frequent Contributor

Re: Ordered an item, message that it's not available

Similar thing happened to me.  I saw some candles I wanted but decided to wait till free shipping and handling day to order because they were heavy.  I ordered the candles and the order said "in stock" but the next day when I checked to see when I might get them it said "backorder".  I again looked at the candles on line and they said "in stock".  I called QVC and the order rep said I didn't look at it well enough and after I ordered it they say back order.  Why do I have to wait till after I order it to see this?  Anyway my first thought was they just don't want to sent them with free shipping.  Anyway I'm going to wait for them even though it will not be sent for over one month!  They better not cancel it.

Contributor

Yes - I ordered Candace Cameron Bure blouse on August 6th which was a pre- order to be shipped on 8/23, I think. Well on 9/1 I received an email telling me that it may not be available, just have to wait and see if it does become available. I ordered it early, before it was even shown on air.

“ Unfortunately, we've learned that this item is not available for immediate shipment. We're truly sorry that we're unable to ship your order as promised.

If we're unable to get additional quantities of this item, you'll be notified of your order cancellation with our regrets.”

I saw in the reviews that some people have already received it.
Frequent Contributor

Yes, happened to me this week when I ordered a temptation soup and sandwich set.  Order went through with confirmation and email thank you then a day later my order says Advanced order which it wasn't.  Next I'll get an email stating order cannot be filled.   3rd time within the past 6mos I had this experience.   Sign of the uncertain times we're living in I guess.  

Honored Contributor

I did order something that was "in stock" no mention of advance order or backorder at that time, but I did get a PHONE CALL (which was unusual) saying there would be a delay in my order....and to check status on website to check status 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”