Valued Contributor

Re: Order placed 10 days ago is still "in process".....

I had an order in process for four days.  I received a notification on the fifth day that it was in back order.  I was really disapointed.  Customer service said that they have not way of knowing that there was not enough inventory to fulfill the order.  It would seem to me that if an order is in process for several days, there must be a problem of some kind.

Regular Contributor

Well, today is delivery day!!!!  Or at least it would be if the order wasn't still "in process".

Time to get on chat again.

Regular Contributor

Even though it is still shown as "in process", CS says that it should be delivered today.  They are actually saying that UPS will pick up the item from QVC today AND deliver it to me today.

Right......

Valued Contributor

@PinkieBelle wrote:

Even though it is still shown as "in process", CS says that it should be delivered today.  They are actually saying that UPS will pick up the item from QVC today AND deliver it to me today.

Right......

I went through something similar to this when I ordered the Cuddle duds TSV..... called CS several times to find out why it stayed "in process" for so long.  Even asked to speak to a supervisor and was told none were available.  We were going out to the gym to work out,, so I gave them my cell number.  Ended up getting a message from someone saying they were returning my call and I need to call back to talk to CS.  WTH?  This is CS?  Finally got the TSV and it was just like another poster said; strings everywhere and huge; felt like I was wearing a blanket.  Back it went with my own tracking info.

CS is not what it used to be many years ago; they all read from the same "playbook"; frustrating.  I'm done ordering anything from them.  And they're quick to zap the credit card long before it gets sent out too.

I wish you alot of luck.