Frequent Contributor

Order Monday receive package on Saturday!

Kudos to HSN!  Ordered an item on Monday and received it on Saturday.  Since HSN and QVC are owned by the same parent company, can someone from HSN shipping talk to QVC shipping department on how to fulfill orders? It ALWAYS takes at least a week to get a QVC order in the shipping system, let alone get it to the customer.  My package did go through UPS/Mail Inovations and still got here the same week I ordered it!  Very happy with HSN.  I don't order much from them but I'll have to try more things form them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Order Monday receive package on Saturday!

@ShopperL wrote:

Kudos to HSN!  Ordered an item on Monday and received it on Saturday.  Since HSN and QVC are owned by the same parent company, can someone from HSN shipping talk to QVC shipping department on how to fulfill orders? It ALWAYS takes at least a week to get a QVC order in the shipping system, let alone get it to the customer.  My package did go through UPS/Mail Inovations and still got here the same week I ordered it!  Very happy with HSN.  I don't order much from them but I'll have to try more things form them.

@ShopperL   I have a Denim and Co shirt that has been in process now over a week.  I imagine that will be coming on the slow boat from China????

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I received a good sized box with three different items in it. Two were clothing and the other was beauty. Things are changing for the better as far as shipping.

Honored Contributor

I've been getting my QVC orders quickly recently.  They have shipped within a few days of ordering & I get it in about 8-10 days max.  For HI shipments I consider that great!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.