Frequent Contributor

Order Accepted December 1 and Just Informed today NA!! Really?

UNBELIEVABLE!!  

Losing all faith that QVC can ship anything for Christmas.

Ordered a Nuage Jacket on December 1 and the order was accepted and "In Process".  Now today December 8 I get an email saying there is no inventory.  Well now many of the other colors are gone too.  

I have read other complaints on shipping and cancelling orders and now here I go.

This is so unacceptable.

Honored Contributor

Re: Order Accepted December 1 and Just Informed today NA!! Really?

That hasn't happened to me yet but I don't order much from QVC anymore.  BUT I would think that if the order is "in process" that means the item is available and awaiting shipment.  Curious to know why it would change to "no inventory"????  Poor inventory control on QVC's part I assume.

Respected Contributor

I do not understand. Each day there are so many complaints about QVC shipping. Why does anyone continue to purchase items that they need for a specific time or a gift? There are so many other places to shop.

Frequent Contributor

It was a gift for me to me!  BUT if it was a gift it would really be upsetting for anyone not able to get out to shop,

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I do not understand. Each day there are so many complaints about QVC shipping. Why does anyone continue to purchase items that they need for a specific time or a gift? There are so many other places to shop.

@Janey2 

That's not the point.

The point is how can a corporation as big as QVC/Qurate, take a week to know whether or not an item they accept an order for is not in stock???

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I understood the point. I just don’t understand why people that read all the complaints continue to shop here. If QVC has a drop in sales they might attempt to fix their shipping problems. 

Honored Contributor

Gracie: What are you going to do about? (Please answer)

Gift to you. Don't understand any of this "gift to me" stuff. If you want something just buy and do not look for excuses.

Honored Contributor

@Pawslover wrote:

UNBELIEVABLE!!  

Losing all faith that QVC can ship anything for Christmas.

Ordered a Nuage Jacket on December 1 and the order was accepted and "In Process".  Now today December 8 I get an email saying there is no inventory.  Well now many of the other colors are gone too.  

I have read other complaints on shipping and cancelling orders and now here I go.

This is so unacceptable.

@Pawslover   If it's the Nuage "Big Deal" coat count yourself lucky!  Almost everyone including me, has had issues with the zipper sticking.  It's nice coat but I have to pack it up to return it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No matter the item or company, a purchase shouldn't go from 'in process' to 'not available'. That's not a good business practice. I mean, did a fork lift operator put a skid of them on his pick-up truck?

Honored Contributor

I think they compensate for the "check hold" people who end up not buying as well as the declined credit cards that don't go through when it's time to ship.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN