Honored Contributor

What was the announcement?

Honored Contributor

I doubt very much if Danny and Deanna are involved other than for work, she goes with some guy she calls Matt who works construction. Since they miked her up on Monday nights you hear her and the rest of them spout all kinds of personal info. I thought they were just supposed to talk about the clothes.

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful photo!  I have been fortunate enough to visit Israel several times, including the Dead Sea.  I enjoy Danny’s programs.

Would love an Or Paz TSV!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

Your wish is coming July 26th! Danny mentioned TSV. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Drythe 

Your wish is coming July 26th! Danny mentioned TSV. 

@Sweet_Serenity

Thanks for the info.  I’ll be there!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Occasional Contributor
Danny, I wanted get on air the other day when you were on QVC but wasn’t able to. I have a question regarding an earring you had a couple of weeks ago that was on clearance. It came in two different metals, one all silver and one silver with gold clad. Mary Beth Roe has presented the earring and in fact wore it on air. It had a tiny turquoise cabachon on the bottom. It may have been a leave design or flower design. I think it sat on the ear or may have been a drop earring. The gold and silver one was sold out and the silver one is now gone as well. I think the earring was on clearance for $40-$50. I hope you can figure out which earring I’m talking about. I wondered if you were going to bring that back to QVC again. I just loved it and wish ai had written down the number. I think it was a lunchtime special about 2 weeks ago. Hoping you will respond. By the way, I was just in Israel with my family for Sukkoth. I’ve been there many times as have my children. Love going every time