Trusted Contributor

Online videos are annoying me...

I've noticed lately that the videos are so poorly edited. Either the model is shown at the tail end for one second before the video cuts off, or if there are two models with different colors of the item and different ways of wearing the item, the camera will only zoom in on one of them. The other thing that annoys me is when the video contains a phonecall about an entirely different item that isn't being presented and the host pulls that item out for the caller and the entire video is spent on a different item other than the one that should be in the video.

The cameramen also seem to take forever to zoom in closer to an item such as a necklace on the model.

QVC - Please fix this. If I can't see an item satisfactorily in the video, I usually take a pass on it.

I also haven't been loving the presentations on Isaac's items. They seem chaotic. I really want to see every color close up, more descriptions, less banter, and Isaac needs to quit layering a ton of items over the top/blouse being presented. A necklace is great. A scarf and jacket or coat over a top is not helping me decide. Way too much crazy banter when Sean is presenting. She has a lot of great characteristics, but I really would love to see less of the endless praise and more detailed talk. I'm only bringing this up cause I'm crazy about a lot of Isaac's clothing and sometimes feel frustrated when I watch the shows.

Thank you.