Valued Contributor

Re: Online Shopping Has Been Down For Days Now!

I got error messages myself today and there is nothing wrong with my computer.  Clearly I can write this message on qvc.com, but I got error messages when I tried to see what had previously been on air.  So is there really the need to jump all over the OP?

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KYToby wrote:

@I wrote:

Wow!  Some people are so rude on these forums. 

So it is "rude" to point out the OP was making an incorrect assumption, but it is not rude to (incorrectly) complain that QVC's online ordering is broken, to complain that QVC is dragging its heels in not fixing the sytem (which was not broken0, and it is not rude to criticize others who point out the OP was incorrect.

Interesting . . .

Yes it was rude.  And the "apology" post was equally as rude.

Maybe some aren't having any problems, or aren't noticing, but all week I have been periodically seeing a message indicating they are having problems and to place an order, I need to call.  The message is showing up in red, right under the red banner that says "Special Offer for new QCard Accounts."  So no it isn't our computer, it's a QVC problem.  The message was showing for a little while again this morning and is now gone.    

So the OP wasn't incorrect.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@grammarqueen    Sorry,  I didn't mean to sound so harsh but common sense should tell you that QVC wouldn't allow it's online ordering to be down for days.   I just placed an order with no problem. 

Are you tryiing to make me laugh out loud....lol   

Thanks. I am having no trouble ordering from my Safari Browser, but still can't order from Google Chrome. Since there are other web browsers out there, if the only trouble is with GC, that might explain why other complaints haven't popped up. Customer Service did say, they have gotten several calls on it thought. I always go through my Rapid Rewards portal to do my shopping. They have tons of online stores you can get points with, and this is how I can secure airline tickets. I almost have enough points to take a vay-cay this Summer, fingers crossed. If I didn't use this portal to shop, it probably wouldn't have bothered me, because I would have just picked up the phone and called customer service. 

Valued Contributor

OP here with a little survey. If you are having trouble shopping QVC online, what web browser are you using? I have an Apple Computer, and have been having trouble shopping QVC with Google Chrome. I switched over to the Safari Browser that comes with the Apple, and haven't had any problems with it so far.