Regular Contributor

One Good Thing about QVC Doing This....

I cannot stand how QVC is showing SUSAN GRAVER,,,LOGO,,,ISAAC MIZRAHI,,,OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!     

The ONE GOOD THING?????

I'm NOT buying anything from QVC when they constantly repeat the same items over and over!!!!  SO THATS GOOD!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: One Good Thing about QVC Doing This....

I so agree. I've purchased many Denim & Co/Sports Savvy tops, pants, jackets (even jacket and pant sets) from the Q years ago. The program has become so repetitious and boring ---- showing all the colors the same clothes come in. Not to mention the very high prices. I'm even wearing one of the D&C tops right now. I'll bet the quality of the newer clothes don't compare to the past. 

Trusted Contributor

I swear Susan must constantly work.  

Regular Contributor

Come on Q.  !!!!  with ALL the items you carry, lets have some VARIETY.....PLEASE

Esteemed Contributor

I guess they show the vendors that bring in the most sales over & over again .... if I was in business my prime concern would be making money so, I would do the same thing!!

Trusted Contributor

Definitely good, to not buy, what isn't for you. 

There are are a lot of options out there!

Honored Contributor

@lyn61 wrote:

I cannot stand how QVC is showing SUSAN GRAVER,,,LOGO,,,ISAAC MIZRAHI,,,OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!     

The ONE GOOD THING?????

I'm NOT buying anything from QVC when they constantly repeat the same items over and over!!!!  SO THATS GOOD!!!!!!

But plenty of other people are buying LOGO.  Her stuff sells out freuquently and QVC keeps increasing the amount of shows she does, which Q wouldn't do if the clothes weren't selling well.

Esteemed Contributor

If they were not selling they would not be showing these vendors or items so often

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I guess they show the vendors that bring in the most sales over & over again .... if I was in business my prime concern would be making money so, I would do the same thing!!

Me too!  I don't think these shopping channels are set up for constant viewing.  How boring is that??? 

Honored Contributor

These lines sell.  If they didn't, they'd disappear as other lines in the past.