Esteemed Contributor

Re: Once again.....

[ Edited ]

It's as @Luvsmyfam  say, it does not hurt to ask. I've done it with one or two other Companies. I was asked, what can we do to make it right or something like that, and I say how about a $10 courtesy credit. It does not hurt to ask.  I would never ask for more than $10.

I've also done it with the Cable Company.

My husband on the other hand would ask for winning lottery numbers and of course they would say they didn't have any but they could him a courtesy credit. So he accepted the credit.

Esteemed Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

Sounds like a good way to get banned by QVC.

@spumoni99  why? She didn't do anything wrong. She asked and she got it. Companies do this all the time and the Rep knew it was ok to do it. If they aren't sure they would ask their Supervisor.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 I f I came across as bragging,I apologize,but that was not my intention at all.i just figured the worst thing that could happen,would be a no!I guess I just lucked out.ive had patrons ask if I would take off fines on their library account.i have done this,knowing they needed a little help.no difference here

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids didn't expect to see a snotty comment coming from you.oh well,sticks and stones........

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Sage04 I f I came across as bragging,I apologize,but that was not my intention at all.i just figured the worst thing that could happen,would be a no!I guess I just lucked out.ive had patrons ask if I would take off fines on their library account.i have done this,knowing they needed a little help.no difference here

@Luvsmyfam  once upon a time I was too shy to ask. Now I'm right there on it. Haven't had a NO yet but sometimes I expect it. If you don't ask, you won't receive.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam Right. I didn't call you names so sticks and stones doesn't apply LOL.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids enough already.   Don't be a sarcastic bully like some in here.you have more class than that

Esteemed Contributor

If you are nice and respectful to the CS rep.....I don't see any harm in asking...

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon will compensate a customer when they make an error and inconvenience a customer.

Once QVC compensated me when they royally messed up an order. 

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal  I totally get that especially when the Q (or any company) totally messes up an order as you say. I think what rubbed some the wrong way here was the OP getting compensated when her order didn't arrive exactly on the day she wanted it to.