Regular Contributor

Re: Once again to talk about overused words and phrases......

"There's something about....."

and   " I own this"

Valued Contributor

I own four........... Major major........
Trusted Contributor

Shawn....."Can I just say"?  Heck, you are going to say it, who are you asking? She wears this one out every night. Drives me nuts!!!!!

Contributor

How on earth has her famous “This is the Bomb.com” not made this list? My teenager wouldn’t even say this. I actually don’t know who would & it makes me shake my head every time. I never buy from her. Too annoying
Respected Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Rachel' s is just P.S.ing by the way.  Who in the heck says this?  People do not know how to talk in a correct way anymore.  Then we have Pat's "personal,summer" whining.

@Jinlei not that is still isn't annoying to you but Rachel is saying "PS and by the way". Lisa R. used to say this a lot also.

Regular Contributor

Laura Geller says it all of the time......now Alberti has picked it up.  It is so annoying.

Respected Contributor

@queen75 

Thank you!  How did "stinkin" and "cute" ever get put together?  

As for "adorbs", just dumb.  I don't even like the description adorable when used to describe clothes, shoes, and handbags for adult women.  Adorable is perfect for describing things for children, teens, and maybe 20 somethings, but not for anyone over 30!  

Frequent Contributor

No one mentioned "Have a good day" and variations thereof.  That has replaced  a simple 'Good bye" in real life, and here, on the boards, people use it to be snarky and sarcastic, even including "blessed", which, in context seemed to me almost blasphemous.

Respected Contributor

"Here's the thing" is SO annoying.  Do they even think about what they're saying?  Define "thing."  That word is just a ridiculous filler.  If they want to say something similar but that makes a tad more sense, say something like "Here's the situation with this item.  We only have 200 of each and they will be discontinued after they are sold out."  There is no point in saying "here's the thing" in front of EVERYTHING they say!  I don't want a "thing" so stop offering it to me!  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 How about" UP Your Game"?