Honored Contributor

Leah looks great.

That's really a cute jumpsuit too

Valued Contributor

Beautiful inside and out!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch much QVC anymore and though I really like Leah, I had not seen her in awhile. I saw her on the Halston show last night. 

Knew that she lost weight, but it appears to me that she lost quite a bit!!  I think it shows all over, but her upper body - face and neck - really show a change.  She is a great host and one I will try to watch more often.

Honored Contributor

Leah looks great!...Always looks nice!

Leah is one of my favorite hosts, she's classy, professional , gives good product information, and is calm, she adds just a teeny tiny bit of fun---

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I noticed she looked as small as model Brenda , and i mean that in possitive way. When we lose a lot of weight  ,it takes awhile for our body to adjust. I lost 110 pounds the hard way , and all i heard was, are you well ? Do you feel okay ? It got old , but finally i started looking healthier after my body adjusted. I am glad i didn't listed to all of this negativity and kept on going with my maitenance , which has been 20 years.

I agree with you, Leah lost a lot of weight quickly and the first place it showed up was her face. I thought she was battling some disease and just didn't want people to know. I think if she would have lost the weight over 6 months or a year it would have not taken such a toll on her face. Leah did look wonderful today in that jump suit, she was wearing a size medium. I bet she will be happy when people forget she used to be heavy and stop commenting on her weight loss.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I noticed she looked as small as model Brenda , and i mean that in possitive way. When we lose a lot of weight  ,it takes awhile for our body to adjust. I lost 110 pounds the hard way , and all i heard was, are you well ? Do you feel okay ? It got old , but finally i started looking healthier after my body adjusted. I am glad i didn't listed to all of this negativity and kept on going with my maitenance , which has been 20 years.

I agree with you, Leah lost a lot of weight quickly and the first place it showed up was her face. I thought she was battling some disease and just didn't want people to know. I think if she would have lost the weight over 6 months or a year it would have not taken such a toll on her face. Leah did look wonderful today in that jump suit, she was wearing a size medium. I bet she will be happy when people forget she used to be heavy and stop commenting on her weight loss.

OK

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

At first I was concentrating on Leah's slim body but then I too noticed that her face wasn't as full. But this generally happens with a big weight loss.  True beauty comes from within so she will always be lovely no matter what she weighs.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa  Congratulations to you and your determination....you are self-assured and strong..

Contributor

I actually got to meet Lia last Saturday on a QVC tour. She is kind, sweet and very beautiful. She took pictures with us and thanked us for watching. Everyone should try to get to the Q to go for a tour. 

Honored Contributor

I have always said Leah is a class act.  I never could understand why they didn't have her do the jewelry shows.  Have any of you ever noticed how amazing her hands are?  She could easily be a hand model.

Yet I've never seen her do any jewelry shows.  You ladies are right about how she adds just enough fun to the presentations she does.

She doesn't go around saying, "I have this and I have that and so on".

I think no matter how many achievements women get (as far as equality) they still seem to be hindered by other women commenting on weight.

Why is it when a woman looses weight other's say, "She looks good?"  

I've known some very overweight women who look and are amazing!  

I don't think the size of a woman determines how good she looks.  I think there are many other factors that determine how a woman looks, size isn't one of them.

I know everyone here isn't being mean or catty, it just bothers me when people comment that just because someone looses weight they 'look good'.

She's always been beautiful.

I guess I'm a little testy when it comes to that because I know two people who are going through some major medical problems.  They've both lost a lot of weight due to their medical problems.

It's interesting.....because I've heard from both of them that it bothers them when people say "they look good" because they've lost weight when the entire reason they've lost weight is due to health problems.

I guess there are two sides to everything.  I know it's hard to know what to say when you notice someone has lost a lot of weight (like Leah) and my two friends because it's very noticeable when someone looses weight (especially quickly)....

When are women ever going to get over this weight thing?

Maybe it's because I'm old now that I realize the weight I've lost would hold a dump truck over the years.  At my age I'm just glad I'm healthy.  

I hope Leah is healthy.  If she's happy, that's what matters most.