Trusted Contributor
Leah is presenting the QVC2 Big Deal right now, a Halston jumpsuit, and she looks fabulous! She's such a classy lady. And Cameron Silver is such a nice guy. What a great combo! But now I have to switch back to Jill & Laura Geller lol.
Honored Contributor

You're right.  She does look nice.  Well, she always looks nice!

leah halston.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

That jumpsuit is so pretty!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Occasional Contributor

I agree.  She always looks and acts very professional.

Respected Contributor

Leah looks incredible following her weight loss! Wow!

Respected Contributor

I noticed she looked as small as model Brenda , and i mean that in possitive way. When we lose a lot of weight  ,it takes awhile for our body to adjust. I lost 110 pounds the hard way , and all i heard was, are you well ? Do you feel okay ? It got old , but finally i started looking healthier after my body adjusted. I am glad i didn't listed to all of this negativity and kept on going with my maitenance , which has been 20 years.

Honored Contributor

Leah herself looks healthy and lithe and happy with her new body.  Love that for her  because no matter how she "redesigned " herself, I admire her effort. 

PS  I do not like today's jumpsuit, but I wouldn't like it on anyone.  I don't like the sleeve flutter detail in the mid-upper arms and I think the hipline adds inches to the wearer.

Esteemed Contributor

She does look lovely, I really like her as a host.  Does anyone know how she lost all of her weight?  

Respected Contributor

Always have enjoyed Leah. A class act. She looks fabulous, as good as the models.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Leah looks incredible following her weight loss! Wow!

@ellaphant She does look incredible. Very few women, after a significant weight loss, have good upper arms. Leah looks like she must have spent months in the gym as she is very toned even after losing all that weight. Brava Leah!!