Honored Contributor

Re: Omg Joan on Live with Kelly and Ryan is wearing LR items.

Happy she focused on what is important - her poncho.

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Sorry, I think it would have been much classier if Lisa had just posted a congratulations message to Joan on getting well and looking great.  No need for Lisa to promote herself by mentioning Joan was wearing Lisa’s jewelry and poncho while on the TV segment.  Very tacky move, IMO. 

@Caaareful Shopper, I SOOO agree with you!! Lisa is all about LISA and if something doesn't benefit HER then she shows little to no attention to it.

And sorry but that lady's necklace & poncho could be anybody's! Lisa is not exclusive to that specific necklace and ponchos can be bought anywhere. But hey, if LR & her tribe want to believe this lady was wearing all LR, more power to them. Lisa wants you to buy her wares and that was her obvious motive for posting! The real meaning behind the post should have been Joan is now cancer free! But LR is more about self promotion than anything else. She has always been that way. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Sorry, I think it would have been much classier if Lisa had just posted a congratulations message to Joan on getting well and looking great.  No need for Lisa to promote herself by mentioning Joan was wearing Lisa’s jewelry and poncho while on the TV segment.  Very tacky move, IMO. 

@Caaareful Shopper exactly.

Respected Contributor

Oy - the cheap, thin poncho.  

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...