Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Winner of best title!

@missy1

Yes! I admit the title made me open this thread. 

Super Contributor

Re: Older hosts' bras

[ Edited ]

I stopped wearing bras last year or so.  Too much trouble.  So far, no one has pointed to me while shrieking in horror, so my guess is no one cares.  I'm much more comfortable and may only wear a light one in the summer.  Now I can donate all the others... Someone said that of all the clothing donations made, undies are the least common and most needed.

(Used to be 44 DDD but have no idea what my size is now.  Fruit of the Loom has been working.  I used to be a size 3X but just bought a size 18 skirt that's a bit roomy.  Not by choice, but by chance.  I walked right out of a 2X skirt in the supermarket and no one noticed that either.  Maybe I'm just becominmg invisible.)

Honored Contributor

@excpa wrote:

I stopped wearing bras last year or so.  Too much trouble.  So far, no one has pointed to me while shrieking in horror, so my guess is no one cares.  I'm much more comfortable and may only wear a light one in the summer.  Now I can donate all the others... Someone said that of all the clothing donations made, undies are the least common and most needed.

(Used to be 44 DDD but have no idea what my size is now.  Fruit of the Loom has been working.  I used to be a size 3X but just bought a size 18 skirt that's a bit roomy.  Not by choice, but by chance.  I walked right out of a 2X skirt in the supermarket and no one noticed that either.  Maybe I'm just becominmg invisible.)

I go to Walmart and they don't care. I would rather see braless, then  panniculus hanging out hitting the floor.

Super Contributor

amen

Respected Contributor

Seriously, how would anyone on this message board know the brand of bra a host wears...heard it all now.

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

Seriously, how would anyone on this message board know the brand of bra a host wears...heard it all now.

It would be a good question to ask on their FB page, or blog

Valued Contributor

Well, this thread has taught me something.  I had to look up "panniculus" to see what it means.  You have no idea what was going through my head....

Respected Contributor

Wacoal most definitely!

Agree about being a tad pricey, but so worth it.

Support and Comfort. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

@AJKnHSNC wrote:

I'll second the Wacoal recommendation.  I went to Nordstrom's and was fitted for the correct size. What a difference it made when I changed to the size recommended. My husband thought I lost weight...LOVE that man, he always knows what to say Smiley Wink They're definitely worth the money I paid.  

@AJKnHSNC

How much did you pay for your husband?!?  wink.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

Well, this thread has taught me something.  I had to look up "panniculus" to see what it means.  You have no idea what was going through my head....

slang term is fupa