Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ok, I will be the one who says...

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I'll be the lone dissent here.  I think they're cute and would be alot of fun to wear around the house.

They have a generous zip up front, and a zip "out back" so you don't have to take the whole thing down.

I work around my yard all the time in my "loungewear".  I'd love to raise a few more eyebrows with this one!  Sit on the porch, have coffee - 👓

I'll join you magnolia, I think they are a riot.  My kids, one daughter in particular loved her "feets in them" so much and was so disappointed when she finally outgrew them.  Her kids also wore them when they were little.  She is always cold in the winter so when I saw them I thought what a fun way to relive memories with her so I bought one for her.  I can't wait to enjoy the laughter and fun when she opens them Christmas morning, (if I can wait that long)  Who knows, she may love being cozy and warm this winter.  The eye rolls from her teenagers when they see them will be so worth the purchase.  

Valued Contributor

@SunValley, @proudlyfromNJ

If walking my dog in a onesie, I'd wear it backwards so the hoodie would cover my face!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I could see myself snuggled up in one on a cold winter morning with a cup of hot chocolate.  ☺️

I'd like it much better than those slanket things I've seen advertised.  

Honored Contributor

There's a reason everyone in that photo is sitting down.

I'd be under the rug.

My dog has standards, he would never been seen with anyone wearing that.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ My husband and I laughed  when we heard them mention you could wear the onesie to walk your dog, next they will be saying we can wear them to Walmart too?

Pumpkin picking.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ My husband and I laughed  when we heard them mention you could wear the onesie to walk your dog, next they will be saying we can wear them to Walmart too?

Pumpkin picking.

@VaBelle35 Oh no, you did not go there....pumpkin picking...lol. But remember to size up on your pumpkin picking Clarks boots because that is a lot of extra material to stuff into the footbed! 

Esteemed Contributor

It seems to be too much to ask of employees.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, hey no making fun of the slanket!  Smiley Happy If you're always freezing like I am, warm fuzzy things work.