Esteemed Contributor

Ordered some Muk Luk jammies on 12/13 with GUARANTEED BY CHRISTMAS promise.....(they were for me,and I was in no hurry.... but I was curious whether I they would get to me by then)

The "label was created" on12/16...

It sat just in Ontario and I said it would NEVER get here by Christmas clear across the country....

Then I saw it moved in the early morning of 12/22...it arrived.clear across the US to Ohio by the end of the day

It is now on the UPS truck on the next street over...soon to be delivered.

I was wrong!....LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ok...I admit I was wrong...

Glad you are getting your PJs.  I have to wonder about the promise to get items by Christmas when QVC has no control over the packages once they leave their warehouse.  I suppose QVC figures that the increase in sales due to the promise, outweighs any return costs from angry customers or feelings of ill will or disappointment that arise when things don't show up on time.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@Nataliesgramma  Glad you are getting them.  I've had packages be in some far away state and still get them the next day! 

Honored Contributor

Two clothing items on clearance I ordered last week were delivered by UPS yesterday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered a ring for myself from HSN. No hurry. Today they sent me an apology email that delivery has been delayed (not shipping).Gave me a $10.00 account credit to make it beter.

Thank you- I accept your $10.00,

Occasional Contributor

Omg I love your picture of your doggie!

I have a white maltipoo too...his name is Snow lol!

What's your doggies name? 

Sky 

Esteemed Contributor

@GlamGirl52 wrote:

Omg I love your picture of your doggie!

I have a white maltipoo too...his name is Snow lol!

What's your doggies name? 

Sky 

Thanks Sky....

Her name was Holly...born on Christmas Eve.....she passed away in Sept...I still miss her....We are hoping to find another one in the Spring

Trusted Contributor

@Nataliesgramma 

Wonderful!  I love happy endings.

On the same note, I ordered a gift from Williams Sonoma.  It was expected to be delivered on 12/28, which I felt would be ok--

still during the holiday season.

I was notified it was delivered yesterday.  In this case, it was USPS.

Everyone is working hard, and there are some disappointments, but in my opinion, all these essential workers are heroes.  I am grateful to them all.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips  so far QVC has kept it's promise to delivery my package before Christmas. I ordered the last day (Dec 18th) and received my package yesterday the 22nd. It seems as if those packages are being sent all the way by UPS. Mine was.