Super Contributor

Oh QVC I am so tired of seeing that vacuum cleaner :-(

QVC, EVERYTIME I have flipped to do a Q check today there was that stick vacuum.  I know different strokes for different folks but come on.  I miss variety.  Instead it seems like every TSV makes QVC the <insert TSV name here> Channel for that day.  I guess if you are not interested in the TSV on a given day don't bother turning on the Q because they run the TSV presentations to death.

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh QVC I am so tired of seeing that vacuum cleaner :-(

I guess if you are not interested in the TSV on a given day don't bother turning on the Q because they run the TSV presentations to death.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

I get your drift......we seem to be on the same wavelength on many things.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it was presented ad nauseum, even Carolyn Gracie presented it two times in a two hour Practical Presents program.  Other than Carolyn, QVC lost me all day.  

Esteemed Contributor

What gets me the most - every vac cleaner is the latest model & the best - - - late afternoon Sunday heard the vendor gal expounding how those others were good - - BUT THIS Dyson  is the latest, most powerful la la la la la la.  I just can not believe them any more.

I know it's just selling words - but in 30 days ...........here comes another latest and best and most powerful Dyson

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a Dyson cordless stick vac. After two years of very little use, it will no longer fully charge and runs about one full minute before stopping again. New battery? $130. Never again. Looking at the program guide...QVC acts like it is just a few days until Christmas. I hate the sense of urgency they are pushing on viewers. Even looking online it is nothing but the holidays. I choose to enjoy the cooler weather will write my gift shopping list later. Plenty of time. 

Valued Contributor

It's not only the stick vacuum it is EVERYTHING Dyson - barf. In fat, I was reviewing what was for sale today and anymore, everything QVC sells is down right boring...doesn't anyone there have product imagination?  Why do I ask that - I know the answer NO.  And for the snarkeys - I don't have to turn the channel - I look what has been presented and know there is absolutely nothing interesting - don't know when was the last time I watched QVC - all night long of the TSV....that ain't cutting it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tukey wrote:

QVC, EVERYTIME I have flipped to do a Q check today there was that stick vacuum.  I know different strokes for different folks but come on.  I miss variety.  Instead it seems like every TSV makes QVC the <insert TSV name here> Channel for that day.  I guess if you are not interested in the TSV on a given day don't bother turning on the Q because they run the TSV presentations to death.

I will drink to this and I don't drink!

Respected Contributor

I skip weekend viewing. It’s just mind numbing, and I have lots of other things I can do.

Regular Contributor

The constant running of TSV is downright obnoxious as of late.