Super Contributor

while Re: Oh QVC I am so tired of seeing that vacuum cleaner :-(

[ Edited ]

Well today is a new day, and it will now be the Stadium Bag channel.  Sigh.

I have avoided battery powered vacuums, weed trimmers, etc because after a while  the batteries do not hold a charge, which is why yesterday’s vacuum was of no interest. Sadly people post reviews right away when it still holds a full charge, but within a year you  have to vacuum fast or buy new batteries.

And I agree about the sense of urgency.  All the shopping channels are acting as our lives depend on buying this stuff NOW!  Sad thing is in early December it will be the same exact stuff just less choices in colors or sizes. Oh, and I don’t really see myself buying anyone a bottle of Poo Porri for a gift Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: Oh QVC I am so tired of seeing that vacuum cleaner :-(

ON top of all that's been posted....the items are not even "SPecial" any more....

The same stuff will STILL be TSV for the next week or so.....so why bother? The stuff is no different than the other junk presented.

Battery operated stuff is the new "razor model"....or "Keurig model" where you buy the device cheap  and then bankrupt yourself on batteries, K-cups, fiters, etc etc etc...

More gimmicks than ever. Guess what. I still use my box fan, my 15.00 hair dryer, store shampoo, and pillows.

And yet, I live on!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh QVC I am so tired of seeing that vacuum cleaner :-(

Q must have a really special deal w/ Dyson and have hundreds of thousands to get rid of each year...especially this time of year. The warehouse must be brimming over w/ vacuums. 

Oooh! Maybe put the Dysons on really low clearance prices, so you don't have to move them to the new warehouse, and we'll be done with them for awhile!!!