Trusted Contributor
I was looking forward to watching Quacker Factory tonight from 6-8. But I just tuned in & KL is the host.😭
Trusted Contributor
I switched to the news.😕
Honored Contributor

What difference does it make who's hosting?  You are either interested in buying something or not.

i don't understand people why people refuse to watch when certain hosts are on.  We don't have to like anyone, but it seems so silly to " cut off your nose to spite your face."

It sounds like some people watch for the entertainment value only or lack of entertainment.

Trusted Contributor
@Carmie

I actually do watch qvc for the entertainment.
Honored Contributor

According to CEO, Mike George, part of QVC's  goal is to entertain.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

According to CEO, Mike George, part of QVC's  goal is to entertain.

Well, they better step it up.  I don't consider watching a live reality TV program entertainment.

It used to be, way back then, but now it's boring.  Same old stuff, different day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

What difference does it make who's hosting?  You are either interested in buying something or not.

i don't understand people why people refuse to watch when certain hosts are on.  We don't have to like anyone, but it seems so silly to " cut off your nose to spite your face."

It sounds like some people watch for the entertainment value only or lack of entertainment.

@Carmie  Ditto!! I agree with you !!

Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
I switched to the news.😕

Yes the news is often times less painful 😄

Trusted Contributor
@SeaMaiden

Good one!😂
Honored Contributor

QVC is indeed theatrical retail sales and if you are just looking to buy something you can just buy it online and not watch the show.