Honored Contributor

You are doing such a great job as a host. You are refereshing, have a pleasant sounding voice, you are prepared, and you let the vendor speak.

Trusted Contributor

She definitely found her niche, didn't she?  I think she is a great host and am glad that QVC recognized her talents when she was "assisting" David.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree. She's a delight.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember when Mary started as producer of In the Kitchen With David.  Then when QVC began this social media connection during certain shows we strated to hear more from her as she was handling the online chat and inquiries.  Someone in power definitely got it right when Mary was brought on stage to the set and given on air duties,  and the decision to make her a full time host gets a rousing cheer from me.  

Contributor

I think Mary is doing a fantastic job!!! She is pure class & exudes authenticity!

Honored Contributor

What a lovely thread to start.  Yes, I totally agree, Mary is a great host.  Keeps everything interesting (as best as one can when presenting a can opener, for example), wonderful sense of humor, realizes she works for QVC and represents them so well. 

Honored Contributor

I agree - Mary is a GREAT host, one of the best here for sure.

Regular Contributor

One of my favorites!  I like it that she is on in the middle of the night when I can't sleep, it is a joy to watch her.

It is what it is!!!
Valued Contributor

Mary seems like such a nice person!

I think she is doing great job as well Smiley Happy

Contributor

I liked her but now find her to be overly pleasant and after awhile her lisp gets to me, then I have to turn her off