Honored Contributor

Re: ORDER HISTORY--Not accurate

What am I missing here? Why does anyone care? I do check my recent history to be sure I don't have any open autoships, etc., or to reorder a different color, but why would I want to know what I bought four years ago?

Honored Contributor

On 2/16/2015 depglass said:

What am I missing here? Why does anyone care? I do check my recent history to be sure I don't have any open autoships, etc., or to reorder a different color, but why would I want to know what I bought four years ago?

Sometimes I like to see how long I have had an item, what I paid, etc. Also sometime not sure of all the colors I have in a particular sweater. Even seeing the sweater in my drawer sometimes does not tell me the color and I don't want to duplicate an order. Maybe it is easier to look at order history to see what size I ordered in a specific item. To me I do care and like to check my order history from time to time. Mine is one that isn't accurate.

Super Contributor

On 2/16/2015 Daysdee said:

Sometimes I like to see how long I have had an item, what I paid, etc. Also sometime not sure of all the colors I have in a particular sweater. Even seeing the sweater in my drawer sometimes does not tell me the color and I don't want to duplicate an order. Maybe it is easier to look at order history to see what size I ordered in a specific item. To me I do care and like to check my order history from time to time. Mine is one that isn't accurate.

Another reason in the near past: I saw an item being presented that I had purchased years ago and was using and liked. NOW I see it being sold with Lori G's name on it. Strange. I looked it up in my acct, found the original info, and lo and behold it used to be sold as the inventors' creation. Well now, LG bought their patent or rights or whatever. It was presented on Shark Tank like it was something "new." Well, NOT. She just has the money and know how to buy someone else's creation. - Bird

Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2015 The Bird said:
On 2/16/2015 Daysdee said:

Another reason in the near past: I saw an item being presented that I had purchased years ago and was using and liked. NOW I see it being sold with Lori G's name on it. Strange. I looked it up in my acct, found the original info, and lo and behold it used to be sold as the inventors' creation. Well now, LG bought their patent or rights or whatever. It was presented on Shark Tank like it was something "new." Well, NOT. She just has the money and know how to buy someone else's creation. - Bird

Seems like a lot of Lori's "inventions" are copies of someone else's. Now with Shark Tank I guess she can get the person on QVC and then probably get a % of the profits. If so, that "Scrub Daddy" must be making a fortune. Personally, I like that one. Have only bought one other item from Lori G. Somehow just haven't been that interested in her products. (Sorry not sure if you meant Lori Grenier or Lori of LOGO fashions.)

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/15/2015 graycatsrule said: The present is okay, but my past is not all there. I noticed it sometime last year when I was looking for an item number.

Same here.

Daysdee, Do you receive order confirmation emails? You might find them all that way if you have not deleted them.

Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2015 SHOPR said:
On 2/15/2015 graycatsrule said: The present is okay, but my past is not all there. I noticed it sometime last year when I was looking for an item number.

Same here.

Daysdee, Do you receive order confirmation emails? You might find them all that way if you have not deleted them.

Yes, but I don't keep them. I do keep all of my packing slips, but would be hard to go back and find them unless I start keeping them all in one file. May do that.