Honored Contributor

Has anyone else noticed that their order history isn't accurate--does not show all the items I have ordered? For example, I know I have 3 colors of a certain jacket. My order history only shows 1. Some items don't show at all and they have been fairly recent.

Honored Contributor

Re: ORDER HISTORY--Not accurate

I have never noticed any inaccuracies in mine. Everything is there. Sometimes item numbers change...could that be the case with your jackets?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 Kachina624 said: I have never noticed any inaccuracies in mine. Everything is there. Sometimes item numbers change...could that be the case with your jackets?

No. I've scrolled through a few years of orders and some items are definitely not shown.

Honored Contributor

The present is okay, but my past is not all there. I noticed it sometime last year when I was looking for an item number.
Trusted Contributor

Yep, a lot of items are missing in my history. I thought that the missing items were just items no longer available from Q but some items that are no longer available DO show up in my history. I'd like to see everything. I can see everything I've ever ordered from Sephora at their site. And I like to know how much I paid for things and WHEn I bought them. For example, I had a pair of very faded WWC pants and I wanted to know how long ago I bought them.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought anything from QVC since 2012, but I've been a QVC customer since about 2004. Only 2008 is in my order history including items that aren't for sale anymore. I'm guessing that QVC has purged their customer database but created a database mess and likely has a corrupted database that cannot be fixed.
Super Contributor

Daysdee, I have noticed this also, on two items. I was checking because I had to return them. One of them was a defective stand fan, and I think this was from at least 3 months ago, maybe more. It was a TSV. Another item was very recent. - Bird

Honored Contributor

I check mine often and everything is there.

Super Contributor

Order history is not complete. I recently went round and round with C/S about this. I was checking for a certain sweater I had bought and I knew I had purchased 3 or 4 of them. Only 1 showed up when I checked the number in order history. Then I started going back year by year and I found that ALL 2011 was missing! -- said I purchased nothing in 2011. I emailed C/S about this -- several times. Finally, I received this explanation:

"We regret that not all of your past order history will be available to you
on QVC.com. Unfortunately, information is limited there. Our
representatives can see all of your past orders and can assist you further.
For example we can see each order you placed for item xxxxx. Please feel
free to call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-367-9444 between the
hours of 7 AM - 1 AM ET. We will be happy to assist you."

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/16/2015 BklynKinsey said:

Order history is not complete. I recently went round and round with C/S about this. I was checking for a certain sweater I had bought and I knew I had purchased 3 or 4 of them. Only 1 showed up when I checked the number in order history. Then I started going back year by year and I found that ALL 2011 was missing! -- said I purchased nothing in 2011. I emailed C/S about this -- several times. Finally, I received this explanation:

"We regret that not all of your past order history will be available to you
on QVC.com. Unfortunately, information is limited there. Our
representatives can see all of your past orders and can assist you further.
For example we can see each order you placed for item xxxxx. Please feel
free to call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-367-9444 between the
hours of 7 AM - 1 AM ET. We will be happy to assist you."

I don't buy the QVC explanation because that means that their customer databases don't match. I think every time QVC does a site upgrade, they are not doing enogh Q & A testing so they are losing customer information like this.