Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

You're not the only one.  Sometimes I'm curious, too.  Smiley Happy

Awww, I see you have a fan.  How lovely.  :rolleyes:

This topic is an eye roll. SMH at the investment to a shopping board.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I am happy the OPS delete some messages.  I basically come to the this Forum to find out information about products- mostly clothing and sizing, etc opinions.  In the past these boards were absolutely vicious! You could not express an opinion without being questioned about your taste level.  The worst were the host bashing threads.  I always assume the deleted posting are reminiscent of some of the postings of the past - too vicious for prime time.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

You're not the only one.  Sometimes I'm curious, too.  Smiley Happy

Awww, I see you have a fan.  How lovely.  :rolleyes:

Well, you know - Pitiful Pot-Shots abound. It means you're doing something right when a certain crew dislikes you 🌞

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a description of a deleted post

Esteemed Contributor

This forum would be valuable for any company to gain insight into what customers think of their company, their personnel, their products. Unfortunately, the moderation is way too many threads and posts removed that are negative for anything valuable to be garnered for the company. This forum could be a valuable tool that is squelched to mostly good opinions. Unfortunate....

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe we should just respect the rules and decisions of the moderators???

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

The vast majority do. It's a small handful who make 90% of the noise.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

How funny!!! I was thinking the same thing a few days ago. They could do sort of like facebook does now- "turn off commenting". Seems like that's what they did on the old forums. Oh, how I still long for the old forums!!

Valued Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I am happy the OPS delete some messages.  I basically come to the this Forum to find out information about products- mostly clothing and sizing, etc opinions.  In the past these boards were absolutely vicious! You could not express an opinion without being questioned about your taste level.  The worst were the host bashing threads.  I always assume the deleted posting are reminiscent of some of the postings of the past - too vicious for prime time.

100% with you.thanks

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Many do, however some feel the need to do their jobs for them, you will quickly notice who they are if you read here frequently.