Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Being a QVC forum, there will be threads of complaints regarding programming, shipping, etc.  What I find snarky is when people post  "change the channel" or  to quit watching the q when a poster has issue with said programming.  Many of us like watching the Q but get tired of same old stuff.

Those are the stock answers from the same few posters.

Honored Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

Being a QVC forum, there will be threads of complaints regarding programming, shipping, etc.  What I find snarky is when people post  "change the channel" or  to quit watching the q when a poster has issue with said programming.  Many of us like watching the Q but get tired of same old stuff.

Those are the stock answers from the same few posters.

And stock complaints from the same posters.    Same old postings, different days.

Respected Contributor

I find posters who present a superior attitude about a complaint or frustration snarky. They never had it happen in 30 years, how dare you think of complaining,  you don't know what a real problem is ,shop someplace else then along with  helpful .....change the channel. I try and understand what might be disappointing, frustrating, disgusting to them may or may not be the same for me. Expectations can differ. I try and be factual as much as possible and detailed as well.. Putdowns are snarky.

Posters need to at times vent and let others know. Sometimes I identify  or agree and sometimes not with the post. Sometimes the humor in responses are priceless, like order baby clothes ,they would be outgrown by the time received!! Sometimes it has helped me to know others feel  or experience similar situations or that my experience was not really that bad. I learn from other Posters and appreciate that fact.

Valued Contributor
You have a right to get what you pay for so being disturbed to the point of being nasty is your privilege. Do not be worried
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Good reminder to myself. I just criticized the LoGo fashion line, but reminded myself that some people love that mismatched look. Shipping frustrations run high, and it will reflect on the Q's bottom line if people are afraid to order Christmas gifts for fear of them not arriving on time. Many of us will celebrate the holiday on the Saturday before Christmas which eliminates a few more shipping days.

@AuntG   Hanukkah starts the 21st/22nd so same shipping issues here from all sites, not just Q.

@Shanus. @AuntG.  All of the 10 or so clothing orders I've placed in the past two weeks shipped in 2 days and have been received.  Hopefully, that crisis is history.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I luckily have not had shipping problems .. or credit problems ...

AND  ... I have a wait list order on the way !!  Whoooo Hooooo

Super Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
And before anyone says anything about teachers, yes they deserve, I just can't buy for over 20 plus additional people.

I am a retired teacher and the gifts I appreciated the most were notes or conversations with students or parents about something they learned or enjoyed about my class.

Honored Contributor

Just remember QVC is not the only thing in your life.  Shopping-wise it may be, but try to keep it in perspective.  I feel for the employees who must be really frazzled by now.  

Valued Contributor
It's just too much hype. It's truly sad it's all about the $$$$$.
Valued Contributor
Encouraging the young ones to write letters and notes is a good idea. They used to bake and take to school but unfortunately that's become a no-no.