Respected Contributor

Re: OPINION POLL: Would you wear this sweater and carry this handbag together? No wrong answers!!!

No.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

Re: OPINION POLL: Would you wear this sweater and carry this handbag together? No wrong answers!!!

Sure if I wanted to.  

Honored Contributor

I'd wear the sweater with a solid color jacket over it and then I would add the bag. Without the sold color to break up the monotony, I wouldn't like it together.

Super Contributor

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this pairing!   The more I look at it the even more cooler I think it is!

Whether one likes the print or not is a personal preference.   But I don't think that was your question,  There are lots of garish loud prints out there where going matchy matchy would be overkill.  But this look definitely is not even close to one of them!    Wear it and flaunt it!  It's cool and it's classy!

Valued Contributor

@bonnielu it is on QVC. Actually, it is on todays lunchtime specials! What a break for me! I just ordered it. The sweater is on, too. Gorgeous cashmere-the best I've ever felt. 

Valued Contributor

@Memebell your're thinking my thoughts! I just ordered the bag!

Valued Contributor

@Still Raining I loved the combo because it's not your typical 70's screamin', bright tie-dye. I love to wear the unexpected and not what everyone else has! 

Respected Contributor

Yes I would!
Honored Contributor

Sure!

Respected Contributor

NOOOOO way! The bag is hideous.