Honored Contributor

Re: OPINION POLL: Would you wear this sweater and carry this handbag together? No wrong answers!!!

Yes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OPINION POLL: Would you wear this sweater and carry this handbag together? No wrong answers!!!

Why not.  Seems okay to me.  Is the bag on QVC.  I like the color and pattern.  

Honored Contributor

I probably would not.

Honored Contributor

I'm all into matchy-matchy so I'd feel very comfortable wearing it.

Honored Contributor

I love the sweater but not the bag.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I would. They are both really cute, and I don't personally don't think it is too much by wearing them together! But the fun thing is they both would look just as good separate....

Esteemed Contributor

I like the sweater and if the bag was in a neutral leather I might like it if it wasn't to big. I'm not a matchy matchy person and I like neutral leather bags.

Honored Contributor

I like the both of them and think they're really cute but I don't think I would wear them both at the same time.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

I probably would wear them together

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Nope, would not buy or wear.  Lots of us have already done tie dye once and it didn't last long.