Valued Contributor

OPINION POLL: Would you wear this sweater and carry this handbag together? No wrong answers!!!

4A1629DF-6DE2-4C6D-BAE0-8D88F7B0CA9B.jpegA386D7F0-A2B4-418D-A3D2-60704ECC40F2.jpeg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: OPINION POLL: Would you wear this sweater and carry this handbag together? No wrong answers!!!

@Styleovertrend They're both pretty so I might just for the fun of it!

Respected Contributor

Re: OPINION POLL: Would you wear this sweater and carry this handbag together? No wrong answers!!!

I would pass on both of them. Just not my style. But if someone loves them and would enjoy them, they should do what they like. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Super Contributor

Sure!  Why not?   

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't BUY them to wear...but if they were a gift, then sure.

Valued Contributor

@Memebell I have the sweater and found the handbag that I will order. I love the combo!

Esteemed Contributor

No I would not, to matchy matchy for me.  The bag is really cute and I could see myself using it running around in casual clothes.  The sweater, not me at all.

Respected Contributor

They are both nice but I would wear them separately. It's too much together. White or navy purse would go better with the blouse. That purse should be worn with an all white outfit or blue blouse and jeans. Wearing those 2 pieces together reminds me of a Canadian Tuxedo! 

Valued Contributor

@mspatmac I have the sweater and it is gorgeous, made from a substantial cashmere that's the best I've felt. Believe it or not, I am not matchy-matcha at all. I combine all kinds of patterns and textures and colors but I thot this was such a unique pairing of something you would rarely come across, that it would really make a statement. For me, that is

Valued Contributor

@KBEANS whats a Canadian Tuxedo?!