Honored Contributor

Re: OOOPPS they did it again!

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

I agree with all of you.  Two channels and same products over and over and over.   Not only that , but I don't ever remember having the TV off because the hosts are so loud, making faces, pushing easy pay, running around like they are high on caffeine, etc.   They really have few hosts that are watchable anymore.   

Spoiler

@BalletBabe

And yet we continue to watch!!😉

I just thought about last year every other day VitaMix was presented! 

Yes there are a lot of other shows to watch I'm sure.  I'm not really a big tv watcher & when I'm able I'm hardly ever inside or home.  My days are spent enjoying nature or sitting by the beach with a good book. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio. I turned my TV on and it was on Beauty IQ, an hour of Philosophy.  They had 6 easy pay of the 4 oz Hope day and night serum, thus under $20 per month.    It was a pre-recorded show so when I went to order, no easy pay.   Left there when I saw QVC was also an hour of Philosophy.   My luck they had the same wonderful lengthy sales pitch on the same package but no easy pay.   I have a previous similar order on auto delivery but the price and size are not as good.   Will keep watching for a better deal and keep the one I have for now.

I would ask why rerun a program on Q2 the same day when the "specials" from Q live are often no longer available and/or sold out.  I seldom watch either of the 3 channels any more unless I am looking for something special.  When I don't watch I don't know what I missed and I save money.

Today I could use easy pay.   I had just come home from the pharmacy.  It seems my RX that is usually $120 is now $187.56.    I will call my insurance company tomorrow but I probably have a letter on the way telling me I am now in the donut hole with 3 months to go to 2018.  That means my lupus meds and asthma inhalers are up in that range as well.  I will need those each refilled next week.   Boy do I miss the medical insurance I had while working.  (My previous co-workers say it's not as good the last several years.)

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I agree with all of you.  Two channels and same products over and over and over.   Not only that , but I don't ever remember having the TV off because the hosts are so loud, making faces, pushing easy pay, running around like they are high on caffeine, etc.   They really have few hosts that are watchable anymore.   

Spoiler

@BalletBabe

And yet we continue to watch!!😉

I just thought about last year every other day VitaMix was presented! 

Yes there are a lot of other shows to watch I'm sure.  I'm not really a big tv watcher & when I'm able I'm hardly ever inside or home.  My days are spent enjoying nature or sitting by the beach with a good book. 

@homedecor1  I do watch certain shows.  I love David.  I like you don't watch much till late in the evening.   I do tune in more for the holidays for ideas.  I have things that I bought from Q that I love, so it is not all bad.   

Honored Contributor

Monday night I had to turn QVC off when Shawn started her regular Monday night show.  She had to add different emphasis on every word and stretch out the words, etc.  Why can't she just do "regular" speaking?  Too much for me.  Didn't watch; didn't buy anything.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a shopper. When I became interested in home shopping networks, I loved it. They were interesting; they demonstrated and showed products; clothes were modeled and great care to details. I could really shop in comfort and didn't have to wander through department after department store seeing what's there.

Now, the Q and sister channels are so dull and boring, showing repeat after repeat of the same products ad infinitum.

Since the products are dull, repetitive and uninteresting, the Q has their hosts attempting to keep us entertained. That's a failure. I do believe since CIJ and thereon I've never seen more awful products up for sale under the guise of Carolyn's gifts and every other hosts gifts.

I'm now spreading my dollars around, just not any going to the Q as of late.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I have complained on these boards a number of times about tuning into Q2 and QVC and finding the exact same types of shows or the exact same product being aired on both stations at the same time.

Well I tuned in at about 3pm eastern and both had the TSV air fryer today. Then surfing channels again at 3:35 and both stations are still selling the TSV air fryer.

Q must have a ton of these to unload. 

And one more time I'll ask it....what is the sense of having two channels if you are going to show the same thing at the same time on each one? 

I simply don't get the reasoning. They should be trying to attract two different kinds of customers at the same time, instead they waste that time airing something on both of them. 

Not everyone who gets QVC gets Q2 and not everyone who gets Q2 gets QVC.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

I have complained on these boards a number of times about tuning into Q2 and QVC and finding the exact same types of shows or the exact same product being aired on both stations at the same time.

Well I tuned in at about 3pm eastern and both had the TSV air fryer today. Then surfing channels again at 3:35 and both stations are still selling the TSV air fryer.

Q must have a ton of these to unload. 

And one more time I'll ask it....what is the sense of having two channels if you are going to show the same thing at the same time on each one? 

I simply don't get the reasoning. They should be trying to attract two different kinds of customers at the same time, instead they waste that time airing something on both of them. 

Not everyone who gets QVC gets Q2 and not everyone who gets Q2 gets QVC.....

@Q4u

Even if your cable company doesnt carry it you can watch all 3 online....(IF you can find something of interest...kinda hard these days)............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

There is not much of interest on TV as a whole these days---sitcoms that are not funny, dramas that are so predictable you can recite the dialogue before the actor does, or reality type shows that arent in reality at all......So you flip through the channels looking for some relief from TV boredom and what does QVC offer.....the SAME product on TWO channels....guess someone in the programming department liked the old commercial............

Image result for double your pleasure double your fun

But in QVC's case..........

Image result for grumpy cat double your pleasure

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”