Respected Contributor

Re: ONeed To Respond, Just my opinion

I agree. She is so likeable. You know she is really trying to explain the product. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know why anyone would trust one host over others.  They all go to the same meetings, are fed the same line and are told what to say and do.  Some just emit an air of sincerity more than others.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 Wouldn't it be a hoot to learn what some of the host really think about some of the products they're selling? I'm sure that some must surely hate some of the things they must present. It's just human nature to have diverse preferences. I doubt that I could be as good at hiding my true feelings about some products or clothes! ☺️

Regular Contributor

I totally agree. I think Carolyn is so professional and so sincere.  She is my all time favorite. She is not a show off as some host are, very down to earth.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Carolyn has a great public speaking voice, and I find her more watchable than other hosts. However, I get turned off at times by her references to owning this and that or even multiples of a product.  Also, I love animals and own pets, but I think she can go overboard on the animal talk at times--enough to make me change the channel.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn is my favorite host....she is so pleasant to watch and explains the products well......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Carolyn is a keeper Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

I like that she doesn't act hyper or excited. She's one of my favorites, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn, IMO, is absolutely one of the few very best hosts the Q has. She is a gold mine for the Q, and I'm sure they know it and she is well compensated for it. Carolyn is a natural saleswoman. She is there to sell each and every item she is given to sell, whether she loves it or not. Yes, they are all there to do the same, but they are not the saleswoman Carolyn is.

To aid her in her talent as saleswoman is her beautiful voice. She has a perfect tonal quality that I've never heard anyone complain anything offensive about her voice. She has no geographical accent with beautiful inflections. She would be successful in anything that involves her voice.

Carolyn always brings all attention and highlights what she sells, avoiding bringing attention to herself. She enjoys all compliments given to her but doesn't dwell on them very much.

She shares enough but not too much about herself to make her interesting. And her love of animals endears her to most of us.

I could write all day about Carolyn, b/c she's so interesting a person.

As for trustworthy, I believe she looks for the very best she can say about any product, as how it would sell, whether she likes it or not. That's her job. And she just does it famously.

I watch Carolyn for the enjoyment, many times when I'm not interested in what she's selling.....

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know why anyone would trust one host over others.  They all go to the same meetings, are fed the same line and are told what to say and do.  Some just emit an air of sincerity more than others.

I think you just explained why someone would trust one person over another.

If two people are selling an identical product I want but one is pushy or says things I don't believe, I'll buy from the other person.

I once had a sales guy use all kinds of ridiculous guilt scenarios to sell me something I did want to buy. When I was ready to check out, I asked that another person assist me with the sale because there was no way I was going to allow that guy to get credit for it - and I told him exactly why. I trusted the product, there was no question there, it was him I did not trust and my purchases needed to reflect that.