Occasional Contributor

ONeed To Respond, Just my opinion

I mostly listen to Carolyn Gracie and buy what she shows. The reason? I trust her more than any other host. She explains everything. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: ONeed To Respond, Just my opinion

I really like her!

Respected Contributor

I like CG! Very professional!

Trusted Contributor

Carolyn and a few others do a very good job at showing us the products and giving us needed information when the vendors allow.  Some designers take over the show immediately, while apologizing and stating they know we are waiting.  I enjoy Carolyn especially on the clothing shows.  She is the closest person QVC has that represents the size of the average women in the US.  If something looks good on her from every angle it will probably look nice on me.  If it is tight in a given area on her, probably the same for me.  If it appears tight and I am willing to take a chance I will go up a size.  Size is only a number and no one but me knows it unless I chose to tell it.  I often wish she would remove jackets that cover the item being sold.  It would be nicer yet if QVC would hire models of Carolyn's proportions and petite models who wore a lg.  I have read requests for "average" petite size models who do not wear an XL so that they can relate.   For the volumn of clothing items that QVC tells us they sell having petite, average and tall sizes should not be a problem for an organization that large that has on air programs all over the world.

Trusted Contributor

me too! she's my favorite host.  seems trustworthy, makes it a point to show how an item fits her if that's what she's wearing, gives detailed descriptions, and she has a very pleasant voice to boot. it's easy to watch and listen to her even if i'm not buying what she's selling 😊

Valued Contributor

I like Carolyn but more than that I like seeing her in the clothes she is presenting.  She is a size or two smaller than I am but it gives me some idea of how I will look.  I smile when they ask the models what size they are and if there are 4 models, 3 are XXS.  Doesn't help me at all

Respected Contributor

Yes, she is the best!  Love to watch Carolyn. 

Super Contributor

Carolyn is very down to earth, she is a pleasure to watch.

Honored Contributor

Yes...she is a good salesperson.   She could sell ocean front property in Arizona that is for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

She is my favorite by far....