Esteemed Contributor

OK, Whats up with the website AGAIN????

It's timing out on everything and I have to order by phone.Good thing I already have item numbers because I'm not ordering whats on the air today!

I can't get to my account.order status,speed buy ..nothing

Anyone else having problems? It is NOT my computer every other site is just fine.

Occasional Contributor

Re: OK, Whats up with the website AGAIN????

Yup - it's almost 6PM eastern time and when I first went in the Homepage did not come up. Then I tried ten minutes later and that at least came up but not the Philosophy page. Haven't tried the My Account section. Taking a break on ordering anything. Maybe they are doing maintenance or something. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

You are not kidding. This site is jacked up!!! I can't watch videos or order anything.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Slow, slow, slow again, again, again...

Glad I checked in before I did anything to my computer. Really, I guess I should know by now. It's them, not us...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I tried to sign in this afternoon and got the This Page Can't be Displayed...I called the number listed and was told they were doing maintenance...so I left till now and was finally able to get on.....

What site does more maintenance work then this one....

Honored Contributor

On 5/11/2014 circles said:

I tried to sign in this afternoon and got the This Page Can't be Displayed...I called the number listed and was told they were doing maintenance...so I left till now and was finally able to get on.....

What site does more maintenance work then this one....

And yet never seems to improve... And really, they can't note on the site that they're doing maintenance...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}This website has always had problems, at first I thought it was my computer and then I started reading other threads and posts and realize it is the fault of the website. QVC Should take the time and hire a good web tech to fix these problems.

Honored Contributor

They were doing maintenance, according to the page I saw. But it seemed pretty brief, and I actually can't recall the last time they shut it down to work on it. I don't think it's all that often.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

There were problems on Sunday. I felt like ordering myself a pair of Birkenstocks as a mother's day gift to myself but the ordering was very slow and I couldn't pull up the projected arrival dates that show with the different shipment methods, so I waited a few hours and tried again but no change. I never did place the order. The delays annoyed me and I realized I didn't like the shoes that much anyway.