Trusted Contributor

Re: OK...So what SHOULD QVC offer?

Free returns like they used to do.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Sadly, I expect what I've always received from them , nothing !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I keep coming back to a QVC credit to your account for prior month or year purchases you made. Maybe the more you buy the higher the reward. On another thread I mentioned receiving free shipping for the following month if you spent X dollar amount the previous month...but that's probably too complicated. I think a reward based on the more you buy the higher the credit gives customers incentive to purchase...and there could be a minimum purchase amount set by QVC to even qualify for the offer. And at least it's something as we get pretty much nothing currently. And this is a credit to your account to use on future purchases.....so it encourages even more QVC shopping. LOL! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Free shipping from now until, JanuarySmiley Wink 1st,2023 ?     I do wonder if all this uproar will have them shut down  this chat forum.    

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I have thought about this. Maybe cash back kinda like a few other credit cards?

That would be awesome!  Doubt it would happen, but awesome nonetheless!

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I do not use easy pay because I like to pay the full balance due when I get any monthly credit card bill.  I was in credit card debt hell years ago. Now if I buy anything, I better be able to pay it off entirely when the bill comes.  That's just me, though.  I can understand why people like easy pay.

I'd most prefer coupon codes that I can apply before check out.  Either for a specific dollar amount or a percentage off.

I mentioned on a previous thread that I think there is no way for QVC to know who their long-time customers are.  If you work, think of the computer system you are currently using.  Is it the same system that it was 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago? Probably not.  IMO, QVC has no available data to show for how many years some of us have been shoppers.

@PhilaLady1 

That's interesting that you say they have no way of tracking how long you have been a customer, because I have had CS people say something to the effect "wow, you have been a customer for more than 20-30 years."  How do they know that?  The computer tells them so.

Respected Contributor

@Bookplate 

I hear ya.  Heart  Sometimes I have trouble explaining what I mean.  I've been a customer for over 30 years.  I don't think that QVC has any way of knowing that I have been a shopper for so long.  Maybe they can separate the newbees from those who have been a QVC customer for maybe over 5 years.  But I doublt they can tell the difference between who has been shipping 5 years or 10 years, to 35 years.   

Trusted Contributor

@nycalady wrote:

Free returns

Free shipping for Q card holders who spend a certain amount annually

Free shipping for orders $50 and over

QVC rewards similar to what Macys & Kohls does

@nycalady now we're talking! 👍

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I am incorrect in my assumption, then.  I guess their records do go way back.

Respected Contributor

What should QVC offer?

The exact same deal they are offering to new customers!