Super Contributor

Re: OK...So what SHOULD QVC offer?

They can offer them the same thing they offer us… Clearence sale prices until the end of the program, then they triple the price, Clearance markdowns on sizes one 1X-5X, ...

Contributor

At this point, not sure there is much they can and will do. The free ship on TVS through October is not special and does not make up for throwing shade at current customers. At the very least - all customers should get up to 15 free ships like the new customers. That promotion was just one step too far - IMO. 😒 

Clearly, they are not doing anything of value to show any appreciation for long-time customers and that is their choice. My choice is to not order anything without free shipping going forward. Being that they are not generous with that, I don't anticipate many QVC orders in my future.  

Valued Contributor

These brilliant masters of retail and television now in charge sit around a table and come up with a scheme to attract new customers to the Q card....yeah, congratulations on insulting everyone else.  They do not want our input and if we mattered at all they would have already figured out we are not happy and come up with some sort of reward program or just said free shipping for all and to all a good night!  Sales probably would have gone thru the roof.  Give loyal customers a credit to their account, something so we all do not say bah humbug and shop elsewhere.  I just bought several stocking stuffer items and shipping was $28.00!  At least that finished my shopping but next year I plan to cut back a lot since one oil bill was nearly $1000.  I can no longer afford flickering candles at $50 each or much of anything else in this economy.

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee 

@Regal Bee wrote:

What should QVC offer?

The exact same deal they are offering to new customers!

@They would be out of business with the cost of shipping. They have millions of customers placing orders. 

Respected Contributor

Thursday I purchased 4 of the same item for gifts and paid $3.50 for each one. When I saw $14.00 to ship 4 small items (Jim shore ornaments) it hit me how crazy their shipping policy is.  They have to do something about it. I'll think twice next time.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac @You make a lot of good points. 

@mspatmac wrote:

1) Flat S&H rate for multiples.  Hosts suggest buying a coulpe of colors of the same item but I won't spend $5 per color

2) Have a blow out sale for old inventory.  People may buy the unsellable junk for a couple of bucks

3) Spend less time per item and offer more items per hour.  I will not sit through the hosts babbling on and on.

4) 5 min recap same time each hr for TSV. 

5)  1 host per show

6) Free shipping for orders over $X in a day.

7)  Be more like HSN

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen 

I would be all for a subscription service for free shipping.  I buy enough. But, I would want free returns too, like Amazon.

Super Contributor

I doubt they care!