Valued Contributor

OCT 31st TSV HARRY SLATKIN CANDLES

On Oct. 23rd ordered some of Harry's candles and now get a message they will be delivered Nov. 7th - almost 2 weeks with a blob message they are trying to correct the shipping delays.  BULL  Now on Thurs. his candles will be on a TSV and I want to order some but.I can't even get deliverry of the previous order of candles. Of course the other candles are IN PROCESS so I cannot delete.......hopefully by Oct. 31st the shipping issue of these candles will be resolved so I can order the TSV.  What a mess QVC.......

Valued Contributor

Re: OCT 31st TSV HARRY SLATKIN CANDLES

I forgot to add BUYER BEWARE....

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

what a sad story

Contributor

I have never ordered his candles, are they worth the money? Do they smell as nice as they say? I've always used Yankee candles.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's a matter of personal taste.I prefer Slatkin candles over any others.  I have allergies and scent sensitivites so I really need to see all the ingrediants in a candle. Most other brands do not list the detail that I need.. From my experience the scent is present even before and after you light a Slatkin candle. They burn nicely if you follow Harry's instructions. I find many uses for the jars once the candle is empty.

Kohl's now sells a line of Slatking candles which is also a nice way to try something new. Those candles are smaller but still the size of some Yankee candles. The scents are different but still nice. IMO. I burn both styles.