Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

It's a shame for this to happen with a collection.  But it seems to be happening to me frequently these days.  I called Customer Service just yesterday to ask why I hadn't received a couple of things. They said they had been returned and credits just issued.  We never saw these, and definitely did not return them.  I am sure the problem will get worse as the holidays approach and packages pile up.

In the past I've received items that weren't mine.  In all cases, I have looked up the phone number for someone and called them to say that I got their shipment. They've always been appreciative, and we've found a way to get the package to them without returning it. If no number was available, I have taken two or three packages thru the years to the right address. The last time this happened, it was addressed to someone at a local bank. I always hope that someone will return the favor one day.

QVC has been great about crediting something when it never arrives. I am sure they will now, but in your case it won't help. So sorry it happened to you.  Do check eBay.

I get other people's stuff too, I call or deliver it to them as well.   I frequently get the lady around the corner's UPS deliveries.  Our house numbers are the same, similiar Irish last names, and first initials are the same.  If it's late I'll call her I have it and drop it off in the morning, if she wants it right away she comes and gets it.   

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

Re: Now what am I supposed to do?

@this is my nic did the neighbor give the 2 Ninja's back to you? The neighbor must order a lot of stuff if this delivery of unordered items, 2 no less, didn't cause questions. By the way, Good morning di-mc; we seem to be reading the same threads today. 

Respected Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@this is my nic did the neighbor give the 2 Ninja's back to you? The neighbor must order a lot of stuff if this delivery of unordered items, 2 no less, didn't cause questions. By the way, Good morning di-mc; we seem to be reading the same threads today. 

I think you mean me.   Yes she gave them back to me all thrown in a empty box.  I wondered who the heck puts 2 of the same thing away in their cupboard.

~~
Honored Contributor

@debic wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

I think you mean me.   Yes she gave them back to me all thrown in a empty box.  I wondered who the heck puts 2 of the same thing away in their cupboard.

Sounds like she simply thought it was her lucky day and she was throwing away the "evidence".

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@this is my nic I have been informed that we are sending out a no-cost replacement for the the missing one, it is being sent though an expedited service and the EDD is 11/18. They informed me that there are 2 shipments left to complete the set and we want to know if you'd like to reinstate this plan. Please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com to discuss it further. Thank you.

~Kim

Respected Contributor

@debic wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

Sorry, I don't think I was fully awake!! Lol

Respected Contributor

I am very pleased to report that QVC has been able to find the items that are missing from the collection and have shipped them!  I am so very grateful to the team for doing this!  It certainly isn't an expensive item, and I'm amazed by this action.  Thank you QVC team!

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC - Well done!  Kudos to the QVC team for sorting it out.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Great news!

~~
Honored Contributor

That is great news that they were able to take care of this for you.

As an aside, it's very possible that the person who rec'd this opened it because their name WAS on the package.  Perhaps that person is a QVC shopper as well and the item was packaged incorrectly and sent to the wrong person.

Years ago, I rec'd a package from HSN, addressed to me.  Inside the package was a Disney pocket watch.  I knew I hadn't ordered such a thing.  When I looked at the packaging label, it had someone else's name, address and payment information.  I contacted HSN about the error and they told me to pack it up and send it back to them and that's what I did.