Respected Contributor

Re: Now I've seen everything.

@RooRoo wrote:

@fthunt  I don't know why she does SO MUCH camo, animal print, and tie dye. I like all 3 but not to wear ALL the time. How much of the same print does one woman need?  She should expand her print collection but I am done with her stuff. Okay at first then the quality diminished, in my opinion. 

Because it SELLS.

Respected Contributor

Lol  You have to be wealthy to purchase a pair of $70 jeans????? Are you KIDDING??

Esteemed Contributor

QVC does not equal inexpensive.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

Lol  You have to be wealthy to purchase a pair of $70 jeans????? Are you KIDDING??

What a snotty response.  It's never too late to grow the flock up, but maybe in your case, it is.  

Contributor

And don't forget the Buffalo Plaid!   In every color of course. 

Esteemed Contributor

Some of her stuff is cute but waaay over priced. And camo is for soldiers and hunters.   I don't care for the look but lots of people do I guess. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

This is the same conversation that comes up with Side Stitch, BD and NYDJ. People purchase what their budget allows and shouldn't be judged one way or the other. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's the old "if I can't afford it no one should be able to" outrage that floats around here incessantly.

Honored Contributor

First of all I think Kims jeans are worth it.  The pull on flexibelle's anyway.  I try to wait for a sale to buy them.

Second, I dont think the Q vendors/designers produce what they want to, I think it is dictated by what QVC wants them to design.

I wish Kim would have more straight leg and boot cut.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I have a dozen or so Kim Gravel items. I don’t think any of them was overpriced. You do you though.