Honored Contributor

Re: Notifications went poof????

@Karnerblue wrote:
Correction ... she said I've always been VERY special!!!!

@Karnerblue, and hopefully you've always known that you've been VERY special. Smiley Happy

lol, you don't need a QVC forum designation -- which is just created by a bunch of computerized statistics -- to know how VERY special you are!!!  Heart

Have a wenderful and very special holiday!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe  HeartSmiley Happy  Heart

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@MaggieMack

It is because you were cleaning... we are all urging you not to do any such thing any more... save us, please!

Cute, @LTT1!Smiley

@MaggieMack, lol, what posessed you to do such a thing???!!! Smiley Wink

it's alright, we forgive you... but don't let it happen again. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue

OK... I will be watching to make sure your categorization goes back to "valued."  I DO like "trusted" tho!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I imagine they will get whatever is wrong fixed.   I completely ignore that aspect of the board, so I haven't noticed it.

I think this whole website might be a bit overwhelmed today, for whatever reason, because it's been kind of slow for me today.   Other websites aren't running slow for me, so I know it's not my computer.

Trusted Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Dang it!  I was just knighted "Valued Contributor" last night.  Now I'm back down to Trusted Contributor.  But it does not bother me because @bebe777 says I've always been special. Heart

@Karnerblue, trusted contributor is a higher rank than valued contributor. Your 1000th post elevated you from valued to trusted.

*sigh*... I miss my super contributor status and the shiny spandex costume with removable cape that came along with it.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

Dang it!  I was just knighted "Valued Contributor" last night.  Now I'm back down to Trusted Contributor.  But it does not bother me because @bebe777 says I've always been special. Heart

@Karnerblue, trusted contributor is a higher rank than valued contributor. Your 1000th post elevated you from valued to trusted.

*sigh*... I miss my super contributor status and the shiny spandex costume with removable cape that came along with it.

I think you're right, @sailor_moon.  @Karnerblue, you've moved "up" in the list!   I found this on another post, and it seems to be the way the list works here...  I've never seen any of the moderators provide details about how the designations work, though.  I think it's just a relatively meaningless imbroglio of calculations by the software.

SmileySmiley

Occasional Contributor

Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Regular Contributor

Super Contributor

Valued Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Outstanding Contributor

Acclaimed Contributor

Exalted Contributor

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo, I  always thought the moderators held a tribal council and voted posters to the next highest rank. 

I'm glad this forum doesn't use terms like "maven" but "exalted" is a little over the top imo.

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

@sailor_moon, but you'll always have your magical way with words. Smiley Happy

Merry Christmas, sailor moon!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe, a huge fan of sailor moon's way of turning a phrase... of, of course, of sailor moon Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Karnerblue wrote:

@sailor_moon, but you'll always have your magical way with words. Smiley Happy

Merry Christmas, sailor moon!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe, a huge fan of sailor moon's way of turning a phrase... of, of course, of sailor moon Smiley Happy

Thank you, @bebe777 and Merry Christmas to you, too.
If the Donald joins this forum, I think he'd fire most of us.

YOU'RE FIRED!!! Smiley Wink