Honored Contributor

Note to mods regarding A297150 Susan Graver set of 2 tops

Was planning to order these this morning but there seems to be a conflict on the colors.  There is confusion on which set is burgundy and which set is rose.  The online listing is the opposite of the presentation given by Leah and Susan this morning.  Since I didn't know which is correct I didn't order.  I waited for clarification but it never happened and the item sold out.  This is disappointing since the set is at a One Day Only price today.  Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

Re: Note to mods regarding A297150 Susan Graver set of 2 tops

Yes!  I experienced that too.  Smiley Sad  Sadly, no waitlist either.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @faeriemoon and @LadyRH I am so sorry for the confusion. I will forward your feedback to our IT department so that they can research this issue. Thank you for letting us know.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just looked at them under new items and thought the color and color name didn't look right.  They have to be mixed up.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18  That's what I was thinking too.   The presentation seemed more accurate than the online color names, but they sometimes name things so strangely, I wasn't sure.  (And didn't want the hassle of a return.)

I don't think it's fair that I will have to pay a higher price when they come in.  I had both sets in my cart waiting until someone noticed the error and straightened it out.