Trusted Contributor

Note Posted on Top of the Blogs/Forum Page

It says:

We're listening!

We’re updating our fulfillment centers to allow us to deliver product faster to you, and some temporary delays may be affecting your order. We appreciate your patience and are truly sorry for any inconvenience along the way.

Sorry if this is already been pointed out, I looked for a topic but didn't see one. I'm assuming this is a new message as I hadn't seen it before. Anyway. At least the message is a start.... we 'll see if promises are fulfilled.

Honored Contributor

Re: Note Posted on Top of the Blogs/Forum Page

They probably wanted to end it with......so quit your complaining.

Honored Contributor

Sadly, I won't be surprised if that message is up there for a very long time.  They don't seem to say (or know) how long "temporary" is going to (continue to) be.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would never have seen that note there if you hadn't pointed it out; I don't ever go to the homepage for the forums. I believe someone did share this earlier in the week, but I thought it was a message that had been received from QVC rather than something that the company had posted online.

ETA: Here's a link to the previous thread about this note:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/notice-from-customer-service-WE-RE-LISTENING-5-16-19/m-p/...

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing...at least it's a start and probably should have been posted sooner. Hopefully, "temporary" really means just that!

Honored Contributor

I rarely pay attention to delivery times.  However, my last one was 13 days, that's one day short of two weeks.  All it did was prevent me from my next order, I wanted to see these two tops first.  So they seem to be hurting themselves more than us.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 pairs of Capri pants 5 days ago and both are still in process. I hope this waiting game will improve quickly.