Valued Contributor

Not to be the “host and models wearing clothes that are too small”...

That snap on the animal print dress looks like it's gonna blow any minute....hilarious (to me but not to those who adore her). 

Valued Contributor

Re: Not to be the “host and models wearing clothes that are too small”...

Don't like the dress or the shoes the model is wearing at all. I don't know who the presenter is, but the abnormally short olive ankle pants with the coral spike shoes are just hideous. Who dresses these people, and where did they get their training from?

Super Contributor

I actually don't mind ppl wearing clothes that fit snug....sometimes it look better that way.      But I don't understand when it is a strain to even snap one snap to get it across your body how you can't realize this is WAY TOOSMALL for you?   She has to know!

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what presentation this is, but I will say I hate too tight pants.  If there's a bunch of horizontal wrinkles, they're just too tight.  It's not a good look.  One of the hosts last night had on way too tight white jeans.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While this subject has neen beaten to death more than we need, I think it matters not what size you're wearing (too small, too large) if it not something complimentary to your body type, it won't look good.

Of all the glasses Shawn wears, I love these pink ones on her tonight!  Brightens up her facial features.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

While this subject has neen beaten to death more than we need, I think it matters not what size you're wearing (too small, too large) if it not something complimentary to your body type, it won't look good.

perhaps but putting ALL models across the sizes in too tight clothing is not benefiting anyone in terms of sales, we should continue to discuss, maybe it will reach someone.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm beginning to think the Q stylists read this board and the more the "too tight" subject comes up the tighter they dress them....just because they want to show us a thing or two!

Esteemed Contributor

Might want to browse news more often.  Tight is a style.

Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl 

Oh, please!  How silly.

Contributor

The material looked awfully chintzy and thin..I have noticed that with HD television you can see all of the flaws in the materials not to mention the awful makeup applications on the hosts..