Honored Contributor

Re: Not sure where to post this re: new format on QVC I dislike

@Spurt-

Wow! That works!

I always have an enlarged screen. Just like you said, when I minimized it, I could see things like we used to and I don't see that big bar across the top!

Still, now everything else is too small for me to see.

What I do now to see recently on air is go to the Q sign, click on that, then go to shop qvc on the right, which drops down to the recently on air.

For the QVC 2 I often just go to the program guide to see anything. That works for the regular QVC also. 

That big bar across the top though, I see no advantage to that or the confusing menu and all the icons.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@mimi5775wrote:

@Kachina624I'm complaining yes indeed b/c it is much harder to navigate. TY for your input.

I wouldn't call that post input. Yes, we can learn the new areas to look for buttons we use, but the new improved site has too many bugs, like the wish list & automated ordering being incorrect items. I have been shopping less so hopefully others are also, so maybe then Qvc will look into it. They ignore complaints here apparently since nothing's been fixed yet.

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775wrote:

@Spurt@on the bay@x Hedge@Annabellethecat66

I see this is now just may be my laptop setting then?! wow...sadly I'm low tech.

I didn't do a darn thing to change my settings on here. I do appreciate the nice replies ladies.

Looks like others have complained as well - it's a drag not being able to not navigate as I used to. And that thing hanging down, geesh.

@mimi5775 

If your on Chrome just click the 3 dots in the right hand corner and there is a  minus and plus sign to adjust.....I dont why the Q's website is different than others....it took putting several heads together to figure out why somewere seeing something different and some werent...you are not alone......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@StraytoStayI was being sarcastic to her..thought that was unnecessary to say to a poster. I always try and be kind to others on the forum helpful too.

SMH!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

@Spurtwrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@Spurt@on the bay@x Hedge@Annabellethecat66

I see this is now just may be my laptop setting then?! wow...sadly I'm low tech.

I didn't do a darn thing to change my settings on here. I do appreciate the nice replies ladies.

Looks like others have complained as well - it's a drag not being able to not navigate as I used to. And that thing hanging down, geesh.

@mimi5775 

If your on Chrome just click the 3 dots in the right hand corner and there is a  minus and plus sign to adjust.....I dont why the Q's website is different than others....it took putting several heads together to figure out why somewere seeing something different and some werent...you are not alone......

@SpurtUnsure of what Chrome is lol...BUT if I could hug ya I would since I did what you said and I ty so much..it worked!  (insert a Dave's happy dance!). 

You guys are so nice...several heads are better then one when it comes to help Smiley Wink

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@Spurt-

Ok now I want to ask you, when I click on the 3 dots on the right corner of a post? 

I get "mark as new"

"sbuscribe to rss feed and other stuff that I don't know what they are talking about.

But I do know how to make the screen larger and smaller by holding control and tappoing the plus or minus.

I'm not sure where the larger and smaller are you are mentioning?

Are you getting a headache yet from all these questions?Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the baywrote:

@Spurt-

Ok now I want to ask you, when I click on the 3 dots on the right corner of a post? 

I get "mark as new"

"sbuscribe to rss feed and other stuff that I don't know what they are talking about.

But I do know how to make the screen larger and smaller by holding control and tappoing the plus or minus.

I'm not sure where the larger and smaller are you are mentioning?

Are you getting a headache yet from all these questions?Woman LOL

@on the bay  

Glad I can help

Its the 3 dots at the top of your window browser not the QVC thread/post dots

Untitled.png

See the dots what looks like an eye-thats what you click....

Untitled3.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

It's inconsistant.

On my tablet, one day I have all seven icon choices across the top. Then sometimes there are only five, leaving me to hunt for a new path to the other two. Fortunately I can still find my account and anything related to shopping on the QVC app.

On the other device there are only three (or sometimes five) icons, and the floating banner keeps moving, compressing the icons so they overlap one another, and cover the screen. I've had to abandon using that (easier to use) device for the forums.

Oddly, It's still works fine for websites everywhere else though.

I (guess) this new view is more consistent on PCs. 

It seems the devices designed for users to routinely pinch, enlarge, and swipe at their at the screens have more trouble

And just for fun, while a page is loading I see all 7 icons on the banner, but when it finishes loading 2 disappear. 

So for those few seconds I'm tapping like crazy on the icon I know will be gone. Then if I rotate the screen the missing icons appear!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt-

Thank you so much!

I see what you mean now!

You explain things really wellSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@on the baywrote:

@Spurt-

Thank you so much!

I see what you mean now!

You explain things really wellSmiley Happy

@on the bay

Your welcome....the IT people said I know just enough to be considered dangerous..... Woman WinkWoman Very Happy