Trusted Contributor

Not sure where to post this re: new format on QVC I dislike

Just the other night - early morning I noticed that my go to spots easy to find places were moved and the top on QVC keeps moving down as I am on the site - the top part: Menu - Search - My Account and so forth...I see it here now in front of me.

I find it so annoying like an ad or something and I get enough of those.

My go to was always recently aired and now I have to go to Menu and scroll down and look for the area that says QVC TV and find it there.

Why change something that works so well (for me) but maybe I'm alone on this. Sorry if this has been talked about but had to see if otehrs feel teh same.

Is this something you all see as well?

Okay there it is again - the top is like a curtain lol dropping down above my post..ugh.

I'm less likely to buy when I cannot see what was recently aired if I have to HUNT for it. TY for letting me vent fellow posters!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

Re: Not sure where to post this re: new format on QVC I dislike

@mimi5775wrote:

Just the other night - early morning I noticed that my go to spots easy to find places were moved and the top on QVC keeps moving down as I am on the site - the top part: Menu - Search - My Account and so forth...I see it here now in front of me.

My go to was always recently aired and now I have to go to Menu and scroll down and look for the area that says QVC TV and find it there.

Why change something that works so well (for me) but maybe I'm alone on this. Sorry if this has been talked about but had to see if otehrs feel teh same.

Okay there it is again - the top is like a curtain lol dropping down above my post..ugh.

I'm less likely to buy when I cannot see what was recently aired if I have to HUNT for it. TY for letting me vent fellow posters!

@mimi5775

Good luck.  People have complained, but it looks like QVC isn't going to change it!  I agree with your post!!

Trusted Contributor

@fortunewrote:

@mimi5775wrote:

@mimi5775

Good luck.  People have complained, but it looks like QVC isn't going to change it!  I agree with your post!!

@fortuneNo kidding!? why would they not change it? I hate it to be honest. Less time for me keeping this qvc online page open now. They lose IMHO by not listening.

Honored Contributor

Well I posted here recently that it keeps happening where what they're showing on the screen (name and number) isn't what comes up with you order automatically by phone (800-345-1212).  If people aren't paying attention they wouldn't catch it.

It often happens late at night.  Happened again last night.  I called the operator and (once again) she said she was crazy busy.  I said, "That's because you can't order automatically because the screen shows name and numbers for something that's not on the screen or what the host is talking about".  

She said, "OK, that explains it".  Then she said, "Hold on.  OK, I sent a message to (can't remember who she said)".  Then she took my order when I told her what it was.  

Then it was magically changed.  This has happened quite a few times at night.  Late at night.  

My guess is they are going to have an abnormal number of returns like, "This isn't what I ordered".  

Esteemed Contributor

I have to assume you're not here daily. People have been complaining for weeks!

And the issues we're having aren't consistent, so it's hard to try to help one another.

We don't all see the same layout, drop-down menus, or icons across the top.

I was shocked yesterday to see the old QVC forum layout when I logged on using a PC at the library. I haven't seen that layout on my own device since Q's IT made the last "improvement".

Honored Contributor

I've gotten used to it and don't find it to a problem at all.  You can't expect a computer program to stay the same forever.  People constantly complain about each and every change QVC makes, all the while complaining about the way it is and how it needs changing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@mimi5775-

You are not alone.

And it does seem like there are different issues and views on all the different devices!

It is hard to imagine a business as big as QVC with this calibur of IT people and website designers!

Its like lets try something new and more interesting-not!In the meantime making it harder and harder to navigate or find anything without way too much effort!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@mimi5775wrote:

@mimi5775

There's been other threads on this, check your zoom, if its over 100% reduce it and things should look normal.

Mine is the same and Im in Chrome ....A Mac user changed her text size and when she reduced it back down on the QVC website things returned to normal

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624I'm complaining yes indeed b/c it is much harder to navigate. TY for your "input".

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt@on the bay@x Hedge@Annabellethecat66

I see this is now just may be my laptop setting then?! wow...sadly I'm low tech.

I didn't do a darn thing to change my settings on here. I do appreciate the nice replies ladies.

Looks like others have complained as well - it's a drag not being able to not navigate as I used to. And that thing hanging down, geesh.