Super Contributor

Not so great customer service experience.

Now I have had my negative experience with Customer Service trying to order the Dell 15" with Office both last evening and this morning.  When I wanted to know why my order was less than it should be I was told, "I can charge you more if you want." Wow.  It has been a mess, and a long story with chat and calls to CS. This after doing a good amount of my shopping this season on the Q.  I am disappointed to say the least.  Waiting on a reply in some fashion I believe she said via email after she finally saw the problem I was seeing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Not so great customer service experience.

Well, you don't say exactly what the problem turned out to be and maybe the CS rep was just trying to lighten the atmosphere.  I doubt she was trying to be sarcastic.  Probably just trying to get through a long (and possibly difficult) day, while keeping it pleasant.

And you haven't said whether your order has been placed in the end or why they're emailing you.

If it's been resolved, all's well that ends well.  Enjoy your new laptop, when you get it.

Super Contributor

No, this has not been resolved and as stated I am waiting on a reply. CS finally could see the issue regarding item # and description vs purchase description.  I understand the demands of CS. Simply a not so great CS experience as stated.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am sorry you had a poor experience with your interaction with customer service.  I imagine with yesterday's TSV customer service was swamped. 

I also ordered the TSV yesterday on line, but before I did I had to call CS with a question I had regarding the free S&H when using easy pay.  The on line description I was looking at on my pc, stated no S&H if paying in full, but underneath that it said "6 easypay+S&H+tax".

He answered my question so fast, that I assume others were calling in about it also.

Super Contributor

Thank you Allegheny - and I'm so glad you had a positive outcome.  I hope I have the same. 

QVC Customer Care

@toril I apologize for the poor customer experience you have received from our representative. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we'd like to follow-up on this. Thank you.

~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC While you're checking emails, please feel free to respond to the email I sent three months ago.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Kim-QVC While you're checking emails, please feel free to respond to the email I sent three months ago.

@wildcat fan I know you didn't intend for this to be funny but it made me laugh when I read it. Thanks.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Email sent.