Honored Contributor

@ellaphant ITA with what other posters stated (excpet maybe one could have held the biting comment).

Respected Contributor

Absurd.

Honored Contributor

I don't see anyting on the home page.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

There is a tribute to Tova on QVC's Facebook page with over a thousand comments. 

Esteemed Contributor

In addition to what has already been mentioned with hosts paying tribute during their shows (and most on their social media accounts), there is a banner displayed at the top of every page on the main website as you shop (not here in the forum space) stating: "QVC Mourns the Loss of Our Friend, Tova Borgnine."

Honored Contributor

Re: Not respectful for Tova

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ellaphant    I don't think you're watching carefully.  I've seen a memorial announcement with Tova's picture, and yesterday every host plus Lori said a few word about Tova and what she meant to them.  What else would you have them do?  I think trumpets would be a bit much.

@Kachina624   @Caaareful Shopper "Every host plus Lori..."  good grief, how much QVC do you watch? 🤯

Honored Contributor

Yes, @ellaphant.

I didn't watch TV yesterday or go on Facebook.

For all those who only or mostly shop online, something more on the home page would have been appropriate.   

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Is it of great interest to you to know my viewing habits?  I didn't know you cared.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pearlee   Is it of great interest to you to know my viewing habits?  I didn't know you cared.

@Kachina624   Never did til you mentioned them on this thread.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ellaphant    I don't think you're watching carefully.  I've seen a memorial announcement with Tova's picture, and yesterday every host plus Lori said a few word about Tova and what she meant to them.  What else would you have them do?  I think trumpets would be a bit much.

@Kachina624   @Caaareful Shopper "Every host plus Lori..."  good grief, how much QVC do you watch? 🤯

@Pearlee 

In the last 4 days --  a lot.  Teleworking (a blessing) and taking care of my 95 year old mother who I brought home for a wonderful visit.  She loves QVC, so she gets QVC.