Respected Contributor

Re: Not much of Anniversary Weekend for VPH

No Rick???

I like Sandra but she is hosting 3 of 4 of Val's shows. Jayne is doing the 4th.,

I thought Rick was on vacation but he is scheduled to do a food show this weekend so he's around.

Val and Rick are the best duo ever; he makes her laugh and she calms him down a bit. Well, as much as he can be calmed down Smiley Very Happy

I had really looked forward to seeing them...

Honored Contributor

That would be only reason I may watch--if RD is gone--

Super Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

VALPAL30

Through 9/24

One time use per customer on a single item,  $30 maximum savings

Please note that this coupon is restricted to select customers.  No one is sure how they determine this but it did not work for me and several other posters.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Could be helpful if someone actually explained what "select customer" really means.

I see the offer prominently displayed on my app.

Clarification would be real customer service. 

Trusted Contributor

I had to call Customer Service to get help with using the code.  He did not know why I could not do it myself but was able to place my order.  "They know of the issue". Mentioned that my webpage that I see is on a different system than my webpage that he is looking at.  Seems like there are ongoing assorted issues with this site when ever there is increased shopping,

Honored Contributor

The mercury glass lanterns (H436865) combine two of Valerie's favorite tropes: mercury glass and lanterns!

H436865.png

Contributor

I agree she some  nice items to buy and the set looked nice.  but my point was that her set evn last y ear was fuller which mena she had more to offer,  QVC has cut back so much on heritemsf in quanity and number of items that I didnt think it represented  well l the 30 years she has worked with QVC.  I didnt see any item that says this is the 30th anniversary item in last night show or in her facebook preview for die hard fans

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@busymom22 wrote:

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

VALPAL30

Through 9/24

One time use per customer on a single item,  $30 maximum savings

Please note that this coupon is restricted to select customers.  No one is sure how they determine this but it did not work for me and several other posters.

Yeah, didn't work for me either. Can some kind person tell me where you're even seeing this promotion? Where is it on QVC? Is it strictly on the app or something?? TIA. 

Super Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:

No Rick???

I like Sandra but she is hosting 3 of 4 of Val's shows. Jayne is doing the 4th.,

I thought Rick was on vacation but he is scheduled to do a food show this weekend so he's around.

Val and Rick are the best duo ever; he makes her laugh and she calms him down a bit. Well, as much as he can be calmed down Smiley Very Happy

I had really looked forward to seeing them...

I could not agree more.  Val and "St. Rick" bring out the best in each other and have a great chemistry.  So far today I have bought two of her items and am looking forward to the next show.  Just wish it would be with Rick.

New Contributor

I thought the sets were good .  I was just disappointed in the messages.  she has done numerous shows with the hosts and hardly any messages.   I saw Rick's 3 times.    No Pat, MaryBeth, David, etc.