Contributor

Not much of Anniversary Weekend for VPH

This was is suppose to big celebration but her set is really empty,  This year it has been empty compared to just last year but this one is the worse.   Some anniversary QVC .  Her  most of her popular items have not returned  and they reduced quanity of others.  They have brought in stuff everyone is sellings.    I an not aware that she has lot inventory left over,  Really the same lanterns that they have offeres over an over?  She  use to be differnt and had unique lanterns and other items from everyone else not so much.  Such a shame.  And dont get me started on the prices tonight either.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Not much of Anniversary Weekend for VPH

Well, I just bought 4 things, so I guess I disagree.  Could really buy more too.  There's a coupon code for Valerie's anniversary if you search Valerie in the search bar.  

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand the OP comments, I thought the sets looked lovely and there have been many great shows since CIJ.

My frustration is with not enough quantity of an item, they know will be super popular, being brought in.  Sell out within 5 minutes and  thne they showing over and over an item that never sells. 

Honored Contributor

@why again  Hmmmmm.  "Sets are empty?"  I didn't see it like that.  It looked like the typical VPH full set up.

Valerie also previews almost all of her items on her Facebook page before her shows.  Her fans buy up lots of inventory before they're even on air.  That's how those mice were nearly sold out before their presentation.  

She has more shows today and tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

I also have absolutely no idea what the poster is complaining about.

The Anniversary schedule is deep and extensive:

Saturday 6-8 pm

Sunday 10 am - noon

Sunday 4-6 pm

And she likely will be featured in other shows. 

Also, I find that the QVC sets are often too cluttered,  making maneuvering around awkward. 

Sometimes less is more.

Respected Contributor

I've only watched the rewind from last evening so far but found quite a few, too many actually, things that caught my eye. The H440675 Brilliance Lit Gift Box is something I purchased for myself 2-3 years ago. I get so many compliments on them (got 2) and wanted to get two for a special friend who always comments on them; they sold out before the show was over. I think I remember paying $49.98 each and now they went down to $39.98 so I definitely wanted to buy. I have things that need attention outside today or I would buy things I do not need. I love VPH!Screenshot 2023-09-23 074454.png

Valued Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

Well, I just bought 4 things, so I guess I disagree.  Could really buy more too.  There's a coupon code for Valerie's anniversary if you search Valerie in the search bar.  

@Tori3569 

You're obviously better at searching then I am as I can find no coupon code. Could you be just a little more specific? With a little discount I might just be forced to make a purchase. LOL!!! TIA.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

VALPAL30

Through 9/24

One time use per customer on a single item,  $30 maximum savings

Valued Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes, thank you so much! 

Honored Contributor