Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Not getting my money back on items I've returned!

Thanks for the suggestions. I did call yesterday and spoke to CS. That's why I am so annoyed because i got no where. I think, in the future, I will not use easy pay. It makes any return, or even payments on charge cards, extra confusing!

Contributor

Thanks for that great suggestion!

Trusted Contributor

I've always thought it's not for customer convenience QVC likes to push easy pay down everyone's throat.  If their accounting department is run like their IT department, it can't be a wise choice to use easy pay.  Like their excessive shipping charges, it's just another money maker for QVC.

Occasional Contributor

That doesn’t work either! I did not receive correct amount of credit for returned items. Received email from customer service stating amount I should receive, called and rep was rude asked for supervisor, did receive call next day and explained all over again. This person stated he would get copy of email and call me back. That was 3-4 weeks ago - have not received call yet! Very disappointed customer! Being EXTREMELY selective with any purchases currently.

Honored Contributor

Once we've talked with QVC CS, if there's still a question, I'd be on the phone with my credit card company.

I haven't had QVC problems, but I've definitely had to solve credit card issues with other companies.  And just last week, I found what I thought was a wrong charge on my VISA only to hear I'd made the error myself.  Kudos to my bank/Visa for not only fixing my error but also for suggesting how I might avoid making thaqt same error going forward.

The error I made affected several statements.  It's very possible that there was a charge to the credit card on one statement that wasn't charged back until the next statement;  I'd deal with the cc staff because they can remove interest if any was charged and we've built up a good customer history.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've always thought it's not for customer convenience QVC likes to push easy pay down everyone's throat.  If their accounting department is run like their IT department, it can't be a wise choice to use easy pay.  Like their excessive shipping charges, it's just another money maker for QVC.

I agree that easy pay could be a $ maker for the Q in that they may have more sales with people being able to stretch the payments out over time.

Deferring the payments, however, and especially with no interest whatsoever being charged for those deferred payments, is a very nice thing for them to offer and one not done in most places. Imagine trying to get a credit card company to stop charging interest, lol. 

Also, what's wrong with a company making money? I thought that was the point. If they didn't, they'd be out of business!

Respected Contributor

There are so many complaints like this on the boards.  Maybe it's time to contact the state of PA and report the Q to the attorneys general or consumer fraud dept.  If those who are complaining have the proof with credit card statements etc, they need to be taken seriously.  This type of business practice is illegal.

The fact that CS isn't good at the Q anymore is an easy problem to solve: don't give them your business.