Esteemed Contributor

Not eligible for return or exchanges what ?

I have always thought that any item including clearance or sale items were eligible if arrived damaged ,had that changed in the last few days ?   An item I looked at a few days ago said if damaged now stated in red not eligible fir returns or exchanges . 

Honored Contributor

Re: Not eligible for return or exchanges what ?

@Kitty Galore - Which item number are you looking at?  That doesn't sound right.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Kitty Galore - Which item number are you looking at?  That doesn't sound right.

@Venezia wrote:

@Venezia   I thought so too .  It's item H263846

Honored Contributor

Why do people never include item numbers when asking about a specific item?  We're  not psychic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why do people never include item numbers when asking about a specific item?  We're  not psychic.

@Kachina624 I did if you look above .   I wasn't actually asking this for this particular item just on the policy and if it had changed !

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore - I think that's just a mistake, as it's a clearance item, not a "Final Sale Item".

But here's the return policy even for "Final Sale Items":

With only limited quantity, sizes, and/or colors left in stock, these items are offered at a Final Sale Price and may not be returned nor exchanged. QVC’s Return Policy does not apply to Final Sale Price items. QVC® will only accept returns or exchanges for product defects or QVC errors. Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns.

There's no way you'd be expected to keep something that arrived damaged or was the wrong item.

Respected Contributor

If not eligible for exchanges or returns I simply would not buy.  

There's too much defective merchandise coming from overseas, I avoid.

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I have always thought that any item including clearance or sale items were eligible if arrived damaged ,had that changed in the last few days ?   An item I looked at a few days ago said if damaged now stated in red not eligible fir returns or exchanges . 

@Kitty Galore 

Some deeply discounted items aren't eligible for return or exchange like the one you mentioned.

Has gone on for a couple years at least that's what I remember. 

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

It says not elgible for returns or exchanges, I saw nothing about if it is damaged?  I would think that would be an exception.

Honored Contributor

I do quite a bit of shopping on Amazon.  You have to be very careful because there are a good amount of items that say no returns or have some type of stipulation.  If an item cant be returned I dont buy and either find another supplier or go else where to buy it.  This is with 3rd party suppliers and I watch that like a hawk.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)