Regular Contributor

Not actually showing items anymore. A big-time turnoff......

Is anyone else fed up with this format of not having other colors/patterns of items on set and showing computer generated pictures, usually from a distance, instead?  Totally turned off from ordering anything.  No models, no racks with items on. I want to see a pair of shoes ON someone foot, not to mention the length, fit and color pattern of a garment. Really noticed it when I watched Katrina's show, "Upgrade Your Look" and tonight I turn on Q2 and same thing. I've seen this over and over. Will for sure lose me as a 32 year customer if this continuities. Worse than when COVID was at its height, so that's not an excuse. Makes them look like they are in financial trouble and making cheap cutbacks. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Not actually showing items anymore. A big-time turnoff......

@dodies wrote:

Is anyone else fed up with this format of not having other colors/patterns of items on set and showing computer generated pictures, usually from a distance, instead?  Totally turned off from ordering anything.  No models, no racks with items on. I want to see a pair of shoes ON someone foot, not to mention the length, fit and color pattern of a garment. Really noticed it when I watched Katrina's show, "Upgrade Your Look" and tonight I turn on Q2 and same thing. I've seen this over and over. Will for sure lose me as a 32 year customer if this continuities. Worse than when COVID was at its height, so that's not an excuse. Makes them look like they are in financial trouble and making cheap cutbacks. 

@dodies 

Take the time to post this idea in the Suggestion Box.

Respected Contributor

Well, I feel, if Shop HQ can have the vendors back and multiple models, so can the Q.  I agree, it is a turn-off, to have to run to my computer to see the colors, etc.

It is time for the Q to go back to their original formats.

America is opening up!

Trusted Contributor

I've noticed Q2 has been pretty low budget lately-Smiley Happy Haven't noticed on main channel.

Trusted Contributor

I have only noticed this on Q2 and figure it is because the hosts, or in particular, the vendors, are not in studio where they have samples of every color, style, etc.